- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Want to learn to play Guitar, Bass, or Drums?! I am the teacher for you. I have been playing music for 25 years and playing stage shows for 15 years. I have been teaching for 7 years now, and have enjoyed every minute of it. I enjoy watching people have fun and grow with their instruments. I enjoy helping students learn to write and compose their own songs. Helping with basic song structure to writing ensembles. I have taught all genres of music from Country, Classic Rock, Rock, Metal, to Death Metal, and everything in between. I can teach you beginner to advanced drums, learning how to read sheet music,counting, and timing. The guitar I can teach everything from beginner to advanced, focusing on pick control, finger picking, double picking, scales, learning how to read sheet music, chord progressions, and everything else in between. The bass, you would learn how to read music, learn scale, different styles from jazz to blues to metal. I would work with you on basic's to advanced styles of playing. Also how to play with a pick or your fingers. I also specialize in Egyptian, Arabic, Turkish, and African hand drumming. With having 4 kids myself I have a lot of patience with all ages. I also realize that everyone is different and works at their own pace, so i design my lessons around the individual so they don't get discouraged. I have played in many bands over the years, mainly played in metal and rock bands. I have recorded albums in Nashville, Tn., and here in Az. as well. I want to make learning music fun not a chore!! Hope to hear from you soon!
I was a private instructor at AMA. I taught Guitar, Bass, and Drums. I had students from beginner to advanced in all three instruments. I also was the only instructor that offered hand drum lessons. Egyptian, Arabic, Turkish, and African styles.
· Guitar · In studio Patience...He has lots of patience. (Auto correct)
· Guitar · In studio Josh was the best guitar teacher I ever had. He motivated me to not only do my best with guitar but with life in general. Hes super awesome and taught me so much! Theres so much he taught me, best teacher Ive ever had and will ever have!
· Guitar · In studio He is very patient with the kids. They all love him. Excellent teacher.
· Guitar · In studio Josh was so great with teaching my little girl. She learned so much and he kept her interested and wanted to learn more. highly recommend Josh!!!
· Guitar · In home My son has been a student of Josh's for a couple of years now. He is not a student two years later because he hasn't mastered the art of guitar playing...but rather Josh is teaching him to literally be a MASTER at guitar playing! I can't say enough about his talent, patience and moreover his mentoring skills for my son who is now 16 years old. His guitar playing has assisted my son in branching out to playing stand up bass in the High School orchestra and performing with the Arizona Music Project. Wouldn't consider anyone else for a teacher!
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio I have worked with Josh for many years, I have performed with him and gone through many learning experiences. Josh helped me become the musician I am today. He gave me the confidence I have in my music and guitar playing. Josh is a wonderful person with a rocking personality, he makes you feel like his best friend is the way he is able to work with you and help your music flourish. I would recommend Josh to every musican I know from begginers to advanced musicans. He is able to help everyone in one way or another.