- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi there! I just recently finished my Masters in Clarinet Performance from the University of Maryland and I would love to teach your student! I teach both clarinet and saxophone and have 5 years of teaching experience. I have worked for the Richardson School of Music, FAME, and the SHARP program at William Wirt Middle School in Maryland as well as Cedar Shoals, East Jackson, Decatur, and other high schools in Georgia. I am also an avid learner and I believe that no two students should be treated or approached in the same way. I have been very fortunate to have so many great teachers in my life and I do my best to use everything they have taught me to help my students!
I received my Bachelor's of Music in Clarinet Performance from the University of Georgia and my Masters from the University of Maryland. I currently play clarinet and bass clarinet in The Florida Orchestra. Please feel free to visit my website at www.josephbeverly.com for recordings and more information about me!
· Saxophone · In home Joseph is a wonderful instructor and very patient with kids.
· Clarinet · I know Joseph's work as a wonderful clarinetist and chamber musician having worked with him closely at the University of Maryland as one of his professors. Joseph's command of the instrument and his artistry are absolutely outstanding and his personality, demeanor and diligence are such that I am confident he would be an excellent instructor. I recommend him most highly with no reservations!
· Clarinet · In studio Joseph is by far one of the most engaging, supportive and motivating clarinet tutor I have been blessed to learn from. He has a wicked ability to expertly tailor lessons and break down musical concepts to my learning ability. His lessons leave me excited and pumped. Fortissimo!
· Clarinet · In studio Joseph is an excellent, helpful teacher. During the semester of lessons I took with Joseph, he always had useful feedback and was consistently professional. He was accommodating with my busy schedule and responsive to any questions I had, even in-between lessons. I would wholeheartedly recommend Joseph for students of any skill level or age.
· Clarinet · In studio Joseph is an incredible teacher. He is kind and extremely generous with his time. You will improve very fast with his helpful method and enjoy every minute of it!
· Clarinet · In studio Joe was a fantastic teacher for over a year and a half at the University of Maryland, College Park. I was able to continue my musical training with Joe after I had to drop down from a full performance degree to just a music minor, and always felt like I was being challenged and prepared for upcoming juries and performances. He was very flexible with my ever-changing schedule, and was very attentive to my personal needs in terms of focusing on specific audition music, or other repertoire that would help me in ways I felt I needed the most. I would highly recommend Joe as a teacher for any clarinet player- beginner or advanced, young or old!
· Clarinet · In studio Joe is a very patient and understanding teacher. He is able to convey what I need to do to improve my technique and musicality by giving me the exercises that challenge me and help me grow as a musician. He is a true professional and an excellent teacher. I highly recommend him for both kids and adults. He is down-to-earth and a true professional.