- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi My name is Jorge, my friends call me Harry I have been teaching Privately now for about 10yrs ,I always had my teaching area right outside my home (Dojo) in the Martial Arts world. What i teach compared to Music, Voice, etc which i also love,is a little different. If you at one time ,thought what you may do ,if involved in a confrontation be it verbally or Physical.
,i know i can help you out with that. My approach is very simple and practical. If u want and need Competitive, and advance knowledge I assure we can work and achieve that also. Looking forward to working with my next student !! and reaching your Goal. (NO UNIFORM REQUIRED)
Tactical applications/ Able to learn and apply techniques in a Physical confrontation.
JuJutsu -Rokudan . Judo /Sandan U.S.J.A.-United Jujutsu Federation Governing body for national office:3816 Bellingham Drive Reno, NV 89511
Since its founding in 1984 with a special grant from the U.S. Olympic Committee (USOC), the United States Amateur Boxing Foundation has been a major contributing force in amateur boxing; providing almost $1.7 million dollars in direct support to numerous programs for young men and women boxers throughout the United States. The United States Amateur Boxing Foundation is the only organization that exists solely to raise funds to support and advance the sport. We provide funding directly to the athletes, as well as to the organizations that support them at all levels – local, state and national programs.
The governance of U.S. Judo started in 1952, through the efforts of Dr. Henry A. Stone, Major Donn Draeger (USMC), and others. At that time there was no national authority to give guidance to local judo communities and insure the logical and orderly development of judo as a sport. The Amateur Judo Association (AJA) was a first attempt at establishing a national governing structure in conjunction with the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU). Dr. Stone served as the first president. Authority to grant the most coveted Kodokan Judo ranks was assumed by the national organization. High ranking individuals were no longer permitted to grant promotions independently. The growth of local judo organizations was further encouraged, promotion privileges were granted to yudanshakais (regional black belt associations), and a national communications network was opened.
· Judo · In studio Sensei knows a lot about what he's teaching. His lessons are very well prepared. He won't let you continue unless you have correctly performed your moves. If you see him in action you will understand exactly what I'm talking about. I have been doing MMA for awhile and have had many different instructors. He is by far one of the best. He cares if you are satisfied with what you have learned by the end of his lesson.
· Jiu Jitsu · In studio Sensei Jorge provided me the techniques/moves needed to bring my Jiu Jitsu to the next level. Actually, he teaches a Combat Judo that provides the detailed information needed to perform all three martial arts. His dedication and knowledge to assist in the learning is impeccable! I truly miss his classes! Anyone interested in learning from a professional needs to contact him for his class schedule!
· Jiu Jitsu · In studio I have known Jorge for over 25 year's and he's always been a man of high character integrity and morals, would recommend him to teach and guide in any capacity needed.
· · We have know. Jorge for a lot of years, he is an outstanding leader, teacher, an all around great guy.
· Jiu Jitsu · In studio Best instructor ever!!!
· Jiu Jitsu · In studio Jorge Ayala taught my two boys many years ago and he was the best of the best. He takes his time. He is very patient and most of all the kids loved going to their lessons every week. I would highly recommend him to teach anywhere.
· Self Defense · In home Jorge is a fantastic hands on enthusiastic very knowledgable instructor!!!
· Self Defense · Sensei Ayala is a mentor and friend. He has been teaching since the 80's and has produce many martial artist and great people. If your looking for fitness or reality based self defense check out Sensei Ayala.
· Self Defense · In studio Sensei Ayala, is a seasoned teacher who loves to share the wealth of knowledge he has acquired over 2 decades of learning the arts and teaching the arts. It is apparent that this is his passion and he makes you to learn more!!!
· Self Defense · In studio Mr Jorge Ayala is a very good instructor of the martial arts very well verse in his field,very focus and teaches his students the right way.