- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I'm a professional musician w a Degree in Jazz studies from GA state University. I've studied with Kevin Bales, Gordon Vernick, Justin Varnes, David Sanchez, Sam Skelton, Mace Hibbard, Randy Hunter and many other phenomenal Southeast musicians. I toured with the Zac Brown Band, Yacht Rock Schooner, 45's, Electric Avenue and many others. I love conveying my enthusiasm for music with my friends and students, I played all saxophones as well as clarinet, flute and piano in college but I prefer to just teach saxophones and foundational piano.
Electric Avenue is the southeasts premier 80's MTV experience!!! We play all your favorite Synth Pop songs from the MTV glory days, when videos were cool and MTV actually aired them!! We are able to recreate those quintessential synth pop sounds with the help of some amazing musicians in this band!
Atlanta's own GA Soul Council provides original funk tunes performed by some of the southeast's finest players!! Our last record "Thickens Upon Standing" received quality reviews and our upcoming record will be release this summer!!
I'm the saxophonists for one of the biggest 70's cover bands in the world!!! Yacht Rock Schooner!! The leader of this band has a twin brother in Yacht Rock Revue!! We wear polyester and shades so it's sometimes difficult to tell us apart but the musicians are of the highest quality and both bands know how to put on a world class show!!!!
· Music Theory · In home Jordan is an excellent teacher!!! Very knowledgeable and patient. He opened my eyes to a lot of the things I'm doing wrong, make the necessary adjustments and helped me solidify some things I'm working on in just a few lessons. I look forward to taking many more lessons with him and taking my bass playing to the next level.
· Saxophone · In studio I can't recommend Jordan enough. Not only is he a monster of a player, but he also has a huge understanding and enthusiasm for all the things musical that go along with it. He did an amazing job at breaking all of it down to my level of musical knowledge and experience so that I could easily get a grasp of it. I have been mostly self taught my entire musical career, but somehow along the way I learned how to listen and take direction pretty well. This skill, along with being at the right place at the right time, allowed me to luckily play sax on a handful of gold & platinum records for some great musicians. But after a few years of this, I ended up switching paths and got out of playing. I didn't even touch my horn for over 10 years! Finally a couple years ago, I got back into playing sax again with some friends but it was a whole new genre and approach that I had never been exposed to before. I kept crossing paths with Jordan and I was always blown away by his chops and sound. I eventually got together with him hoping he could show me some of his secrets. What I didn't expect was to finally find a teacher that not only has the education, but also the professional experience, that I could connect with. He took the time to learn what I could do, listen to what I was wanting to improve upon, and then he figured out various practice approaches for me to get there. Surprisingly even after my very first lesson with Jordan, my bandmates and I all noticed improvements in my playing and technique. I can't imagine what I would be playing like if I had met him years ago. I owe Jordan a huge debt of gratitude and always look forward to our next lesson together.