Hi, there! My name is Joni and I can't wait to meet you! Over the years, I started sewing professionally for professional Singers and Dancers.
I started a online store jonifashionboutique.wixsite.com.
In addition to sewing, I help people start there own fashion line. I also am a makeup artist.
I've been teaching private lessons since 1990 and have loved helping my students understand the basics of sewing, explore their inner designer and overall become more confident with sewing. I went to Cosmetology School in Columbus, Ohio. Also went to OSU and earned a degree in Fashion Design. I'm a nurturing and fun person and my teaching style is student centered, facilitated to meet the level of the student, and student learning paced. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!
Design Haute Couture for Women and Men
• Audit fit specifications on both live models and mannequins using appropriate samples of assigned products.
• Make appropriate recommendations in collaboration with peer teams on matters pertaining to specs, pattern, construction methods and techniques to improve fit, balance, and overall quality of the garment.
• Execute tech packs from concept to PP/TOP of assigned and additional product classifications as directed. Track and bring resolution to all garment tests.
• Partner with Technical Design Team, Merchants and Designers to establish the direction of the fit and garment details.
• Communicate with vendors regarding fit, specs, grading issues and construction; maintain accurate records of reports and vendor communications.
• Organize and prioritize daily workload of assigned product lines to meet all deadlines.
• Support Senior Technical Designer and Technical Designer in measuring and prepping for fit.
ASG is a membership organization that welcomes sewing enthusiasts of all skill levels and from many different walks of life. Chapters are located in cities all across the country and members meet monthly to learn new sewing skills, network with others who share an interest in sewing and participate in community service sewing projects. Membership in the Guild gives you an opportunity to experience your love of any type of home sewing with others who share your interest.