- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a classically trained composer with two graduate degrees from respected institutions, and I am a lifelong performer in rock and indie bands. My teaching/consulting studio will help you develop your full potential as a musical artist, whether you're a songwriter, composer or performer.
For more information about my music: http://www.jonathanrussmusic.com
developed a curriculum in wave science / beat-making
taught weekly sections of undergraduate modern music history (from Debussy to the present)
music directed children from 7-17 in musicals at a highly regarded theater summer camp
The American Composers Forum enriches lives by nurturing the creative spirit of composers and communities. We provide new opportunities for composers and their music to flourish, and engage communities in the creation, performance and enjoyment of new music.
The Dramatists Guild of America was established over eighty years ago, and is the only professional association which advances the interests of playwrights, composers, lyricists and librettists writing for the living stage. The Guild has over 6,000 members nationwide, from beginning writers to the most prominent authors represented on Broadway, Off-Broadway and in regional theaters.
· Composition · In home Jon is fabulous! He is able to provide a mix of classical, contemporary music styles to build on and develop a broad base of musical interest my son has. He is able to tailor his teaching tools to fit in with my son's interests. This is no mean feat, especially when my son is only 8 years of age.
Thanks so much Jon!
· Classical Piano · In home Jonathan is very nice and patient, and adapted the lesson to whatever I wanted to learn.
· Arrangement and Composition · In studio Jonathan is a colleague of mine from graduate school at the Boston Conservatory. He is an amazing composer and musician, and has really great insight to offer on the compositional process. He caters his lessons to meet the individual needs of his students, and will offer clever, creative, and fun ways to think about how we engage with music.
· Songwriting · Online jon uses his unique experience to offer helpful insights into the artistic process. i was able to hone my lyric writing skills as well as my general song / album construction prowess. i will always be grateful for my improved ability to inject enhanced meaning and individuality into my craft.
· · Jonathan is an extremely talented, intelligent and patient person who would be an ideal teacher. He is very successful as a musical theater directer, musical collaborator and composer. I highly recommend him as a teacher. He is kind and sensitive and would provide a wonderful teaching environment for any student.