- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
John taught a fundamental rock band class at KIPP Houston High School for five years. He earned an AAS in Audio Engineering and has been teaching guitar and bass guitar for over ten years. John teaches left handed students as well as right handed students. (Not a "learn to shred" class)
*** Lesson Details ***
From beginning to end, you'll learn about chords and how to construct them; you'll learn scales and how they interact with each other; you'll learn how to put your ideas together and create a song.
*** Locations ***
Lessons are taught in my home. If you need me to come to you, I can for a small fee if the distance isn't too far. We can also meet at an alternative place like Hermann Park.
*** Travel Equipment ***
I provide all handouts and charts student will need. Student needs guitar/bass, pen and paper
*** Specialties ***
Created rock bands from selected high school students. Showed them how to play, write songs, co-exist in a band setting, set up and tear down stage equipment and even put on a show.
· Guitar · In studio John's a nice guy , who helped me with some start-up basics, as well as helping me get a better idea of what techniques, scales, and chords to use, that would help me play the music I want to. Knowledgeable, and patient. Highly recommend you check him out.
· Music Performance · I enjoy the lessons
Even though I am not familiar to music (other than listening), John has been very patient with me. He makes sure that we don't go too fast or too slow on the teaching/learning process. One of the best things about John is that he welcomes any questions or concerns I may have. So even if I don't make it to be a Famous Rock Star, John is there to teach me to learn to play like one. Thanks John!!!