- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I enjoy sharing my love and passion for music with others! I have instructed privately for over 27 years. I have instructed in music store studios, my home studio, and in-home lessons. I have instructed in public, private and charter school systems; class room and privately. Besides performing, instruction (passing it on) is my passion.
I have been performing professionally for over 35 years. I have toured nationally and internationally. I have been a full time self employed musician since 1987.
Instructing Music/Drums and Percussion
Instructing Music/Drums and Percussion from a home studio, at music stores, at private schools, and public schools.
Performance of Drums, Percussion, and Vocals professionally since childhood. Paid performances in all types of groups, for all types of gigs.
Full time exclusive drummer and band member of the Lovin' Spoonful. International and national touring. Headlining stadium concerts, live stadium concert telecasts, headlining Vegas ticked shows, fests, fairs, corporate events all over the world.
We offer students and professionals opportunities to grow artistically and professionally. Students can learn have a music industry experience through the PAS Internship program or apply to receive a PAS scholarship or grant. Professionals can create new percussion programs or gain recognition through PAS grants and contests. Many individuals have significantly impacted the world of percussion through the Percussive Arts Society and they are recognized in our Hall of Fame and Awards pages.
· Drum · In studio John is fantastic teacher and very knowledgeable about music. He has a great rapport with his students. My daughter is very enthusiastic about her drum lessons with John every week and always looks forward to it. I would highly recommend John to anyone interested in music lessons.
· Drum · In home Not only is John an off-the-charts professional drummer, he's a fantastic human being as well! He loves music and it comes through in the lessons! In 35 years of playing and hanging around wannabees, John is the genuine musician! Anyone really wanting to learn correctly needs John. I recommend him 100%.