- Teaches students:
- Ages 20+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
I have More than ten years of experience in the field of accounting and office administration, Responsibilities included Bookkeeping, QuickBooks, Cashier, Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, financial statements and three year as Tax preparer.
In addition I worked as a Sales associate at Walmart and Instructional Assistant special education with Escondido Union School District .
Accountant Assistant and Data Entry into Quickbooks:
• Create and maintain the accounting records using the QuickBooks applications.
• Data entry for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
• Reconcile all accounts.
• Maintains accounting department files and records.
• Performs general clerical duties including filing, photocopying, faxing, typing, mailing etc.
• Assists with month-end close and runs monthly reports as required.
• Assists with special accounting projects as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Performs any combination of the following paraprofessional tasks in school, special education classroom to assist teaching staff by performing the following duties.
• Provide instructional assistance to individuals or groups of students in regular education programs, computer labs, physical education periods, library activities or other activities as assigned.
• Assists in the administration of various tests.
• Prepares, copies and assembles instructional materials for use in lessons.
• Prepares bulletin boards and other materials aimed at creating a pleasant learning environment.
• Supervises classroom activities as assigned by teacher.
• Papers and recording grades, maintain records including attendance
• Prepare tax return for individuals.
• Review financial records ( income statements and documentation of expenditures) in order to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns
• Use all appropriate adjustments, deductions, and credits to keep clients' taxes to a minimum.
• Organized forms, made photocopies, filed records and answer phone.
• Type letters, answer phone, filing and copies.
• Provides the Customer service by acknowledging the customer, identifying Customer needs, assisting with purchasing decisions, location merchandise, maintaining a safe shopping environment.
• Maintains merchandise presentation by stocking and rotating merchandise and cleaning.
• Receives and stocks merchandise /supplies from distribution centers
• Cashier , Bookkeeping, QuickBooks.
• Verify records of transactions posted by other workers, check figures, postings, and documents to ensure that they are mathematically accurate, and properly coded.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
• Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense and other accounting documents
• Review the information that the bookkeeper had entered into the general ledger, prepare adjusting entries, prepare the financial statements,
• Prepare reports and summaries for supervisors and managers.
• Handle payroll, make purchases and prepare invoices.
• Keep a record of the daily money transactions
• Make sure that there is a proper balance between bank deposits and withdrawals.
• Maintain general ledgers for all accounts and ensure that all the figures are in order.
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook,)
• Note all monetary transactions that are received and paid out
• Checking facts and figures, verifying financial records and ensuring that the invoice of each transaction falls under correct category
• Preparing budgets, cost proposals and forecasts and participated in projects’ evaluation
• Internal control, bank reconciliation.
• Supervising and monitoring cash flow needs and all accounts receivable and payable
• Handling all office files and reports to government agencies
Individual income tax