- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
2. By sixth grade, I had a trio that played four gigs and was paid for all of them.
3. As a senior in High School, I was playing underage in bars for money.
4. I went to four years of traditional music school at Syracuse University and was the referral guitar instructor for non-music majors.
5. I did the "special studies program" at Berklee College of Music.
6. I studied with several famous jazz and few well-known classical guitarists.
7. I have greater than forty live and recording credits with household name stars as a guitarist and frequently musical director. I also have a few more notable credits with Grand Ole Opry Stars.
8. I broke into major league music as a guitarist by first becoming an agent. I worked at two major New York City talent agencies (I booked many famous musical acts and famous comics-- for example: Jay Leno and Jerry Seinfeld). This led me to having gigs and sessions with household name rock stars as a guitarist and frequently the musical director.
9. When I was 38, I stopped playing music and went to a top law school.
10. After being an entertainment attorney for slightly over a year I was invited and paid to travel to Syracuse University from my home in NYC to teach entertainment law.
11. Since then I have taught music business and law courses at several Universities and few smaller colleges.
12. I was the Faculty Chairperson of the Music Business Program at SAE Institute in Nashville .
- Teaches students:
- and Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
I am a well known guitarist with 39 gold and platinum credits that have taken me everywhere from Madison Square Garden to The America West Arena. I have a doctorate. I have taught privately and at 12 colleges and universities when available for greater than 35 years. My students have ranged form beginners to musical artists on major record labels.