- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/jiyeonatwell/videos
• Fun and Structured Piano Lessons at My Home Studio or Your Own Home
• 30, 45, and 60 Minute Lessons Available
• Ages: 3+ and All Levels Welcome
• Member of: MTNA, Georgia MTA,Gwinnett County MTA, NFMC, CAPMT
• Teacher of: CAPMT Romantic Festival Winners, Multiple NFMC
Scholarship Winners, Bach Festival Winners
• NFMC, MTNA, Junior Bach Festival, Recital, and Competitions Annually
• Fluent in both English and Korean
• 32 Years of experience
• Teach in both American Method (Letter system) and European Method
(Solfege) upon Request
My Own Home Studio
20 - 40 students on average
Semi- Annual recitals
Annual MTAC evaluations
Annual NFMC Festivals
Annual Multiple MTNA Competitions
Averaged 45 students
Annual MTAC evaluations
Averaged 50 students
Annual FFMC Festivals
Annual MTNA Competitions
Instructed group theory classes and master classes
Averaged 40 students
Annual FFMC Festivals
Instructed Theory classes
MTAC aspires to be the recognized leader in (1) Student Programs, which make a positive impact in the quality of music education and in the lives of music students; (2) Member Programs, which inspire quality teaching, the pursuit of ongoing teacher education and member involvement with community outreach; (3) a thriving Foundation, which funds Student Programs and member needs through its investments, donations, and grants.
Since its founding in 1898, the NFMC has grown into one of the world’s largest music organizations with club and individual members of all ages. The NFMC is chartered by the Congress of the United States, and is the only music organization member of the United Nations. NFMC provides opportunities for musical study, performance and appreciation to more than 200,000 senior, student and junior members in 6,500 music-related clubs and organizations nationwide. Members are professional and amateur musicians, vocalists, composers, dancers, performing artists, arts and music educators, music students, generous music patrons and benefactors, and music lovers of all ages.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
Sigma Alpha Iota is a professional International Music Fraternity for women. Formed to uphold the highest standards of music and to further the development of music in America and throughout the world, it continues to provide musical and educational resources to its members and the general public.Sigma Alpha Iota operates its own national philanthropy, Sigma Alpha Iota Philanthropies, Inc.
· Piano · I have known Jiyeon since elementary school. We grew up together as friends and musicians! Aside from being an accomplished performer and sensitive accompanist, she is kind, dependable and dedicated to her work. Her students will find themselves challenged and motivated by the same high standards she holds for herself as a person and a musician.
· Piano · In studio Ms. Jiyeon has been my amazing piano teacher for the past 4 years, and she's honestly the best music teacher I've ever had. She's fun, patient, kind, and extremely knowledgeable about everything piano related. Thanks to her, I passed CM level 7 with high marks and learned to enjoy making music with the piano. Any one would be lucky to have her as their piano teacher, and all of her students would agree with me that she is a wonderful person and instructor.
· Piano · Jiyeon taught my daughter and two nieces piano and as a piano teacher myself, I can enthusiastically recommend her. She was thorough, creative, and offered sound solutions to technical or musical problems. Punctual, pleasant, and easy to work with. We love her dearly!
· Piano · For many years I've known and admired Jiyeon's work as teacher and pianist (in a world premier performance!). She is always prepared, and in tune with her pupil's needs and potential. She possesses a rock solid keyboard technique and knows how to communicate this to her students. I would heartily recommend Jiyeon to anyone....you will be in good hands.
George A. adjunct Professor of Organ, Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida
· Piano · In studio If you are looking for a professional and passionate teacher, Mrs. Atwell is the perfect teacher. She is an expert at teaching not only the performance but also theory. She is the best piano teacher that I've ever met.
· Piano · If you’re looking for a professional, highly skilled, extremely qualified and talented piano teacher, look no further. Jiyeon has been a personal friend of mine for 35 years and I can honestly attest to her warm, caring and patient demeanor as well as her amazing musical talent… she can make Chopsticks sound like Mozart. :)
· Piano · In studio I had the pleasure of having Jiyeon as a teacher for my oldest son since he was almost 4 years old, for 10 years. She is patient, kind, and very professional. She is a great teacher!
· Piano · In studio Ms Jiyeon is a knowledgeable, energetic and fun teacher who imparts good techniques and at the same time instills a lifelong appreciation of music (piano). As a colleague, she is extremely professional and she is always eager to help during any of our branch Festivals, Recitals and annual State Tests (Certificate of Merit). She is very dedicated at what she does, I highly recommend her.
· Piano · In studio I've taken lessons from Ms. Jiyeon for over nine years, and have learned almost everything I know about music from her. I am extremely grateful that she's taught me so much about piano and given me the skills to enjoy playing my own music and to pursue my musical interests for the rest of my life. As a teacher Ms. Jiyeon was always extremely patient, knowledgeable, and funny. She never hesitated to go above and beyond, often teaching me past the hour even though she wasn't getting paid for it. She's one of the people I respect the most and an extremely knowledgeable mentor that should be considered by anyone who wants to learn piano.
· · In studio Best Piano teacher!! My daughters found a new liking for piano after taking lessons from Ms. Jiyeon. She is the best!