- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have been playing the flute for over 25 years. I also hold a current Utah teaching license and have taught both seventh and fourth grade. I have experience teaching students with special needs and have different techniques to help students with their individual needs.
Instruct foreign children from ages 3+ to learn English in a fun, energetic, and engaging atmosphere. I teach students with various English abilities- no English experience to conversational English.
Provided Montessori lessons to 7th grade students in all content areas. Also helped to provide instruction on the recorder.
Provided lessons in all content areas to 4th grade students with diverse backgrounds.
· Flute · Online Jessica has been awesome! She is kind, patient and very good at what she does!
· Flute · Online Jessica was great! My son wanted to keep practicing his flute over the summer while school was out. Jessica kept him challenged and his skills sharp. He enjoyed learning both the basics and fun "real" songs that we could all recognize. We were humming :It's a Small World" and "Hakuna Matata" for weeks.
· Flute · Online We had trouble with the take lessons website, but Jessica still gave my daughter her lesson even though it got to be pretty late. Great teacher!
· Flute · Online can we play flute on the 23rd at 5:30? Because we may go to Alabama on the 24th and coming on the 26th.
· Flute · Online Can we play flute Saturday?
· Flute · Online she is a nice instructor
· Common Core Math · In home Jessica would come over to my house to tutor my grandsons. She was able to teach them in subjects that i wasn't good at. Not only did she help with math that was above my level of understanding, she also helped with lesson planning and reading. Without her help, I don't think i would have been able to provide homeschooling to my grandsons. Her expertise and love for children was a win win for my grandsons and myself. I couldn't have helped them without her help.