Jessica is an artist, yogi and world traveler dedicated to the deeper understanding of the conscious and unconscious mind through Meditation, Neuroscience, Spirituality, Psychology, Philosophy and Art. She has mentored thousands of individuals through their timelines, repressed shadows & moral paradigms enabling effective, immediate change.
· Meditation · In studio Better than 7 years of therapy.
· Meditation · In home Jessica lead a Emotional Intelligence Meditation session for my company last month. It was wonderful. bringing mindfulness to the office has made a huge shift in cooperation, productivity and empathy. I plan on making "Meditative Mondays" a regular part of our office. Thank you, Jess.
· Life Coaching · Online I have been working with Jess for almost a year now and I cannot recommend her enough. It's like having a therapist, a spiritual guide, a travel hacker, a personal organizer, financial planner and childhood friend all wrapped into one. She helped me negotiate a 20% raise at my company, helped me lower the cost of my credit card debt, I was able to travel internationally for so much less than I thought possible AND I am finally ACTIVELY following dream of becoming a singer-songwriter. If you want a lot out of your life but you just seem to not be doing anything different, or you don't know what to do to make it different then working with Jess is the best investment you can make. She is life changing.
· Meditation · In home Since working with Jess I have felt so much more capable to do the things that I want to do and be the person I want to be. Its been scary sometimes facing myself but It really is worth it. I had no idea how many of my belief systems were no longer inline with what I want. I had no idea I was just using the framing my parents gave me, which was useful for "controlling a child" and is no longer helpful now that I am an adult. You wont just sit and clear your head if you work with Jess, she will guide you into your soul and back again.
· Meditation · Online I have worked with Jess for several years and she has changed my life! I was a mess of a human being before her. I never would have been able to get out of my sh*tty job, start my own business and get rid of the negative voices in my head without her. If you want to become your best self, she will help.
· Meditation · In home Jessica is an amazing mentor. Her ability to guide me to a place of creative freedom and clarity is euphoric. I love that it's not all woo woo hippie but comes from a place of practical use, science and mindful connection. She is the best!