Hi. This is Jessica H. Currently I just graduated from San Francisco conservatory of music with Masters degree. I am a very patient person who has huge passion about working with kids.I have been teaching piano over 15 years. Since I have been teaching a quite long time. I have had students who past the highest level of ABRSM exams. I can be more serious and push a student to get ahead, or simply teach to have fun - to appreciate and enjoy music. I have learned, is to expect the best, pay closest attention to the students - to what they are ready for, what they want, what they are struggling with, and have a good sense of humor. Inspiring and developing students passion into music.
This is a advanced performance Diploma
· Cello · In home Jessica is a great teacher. She helped me starting with very basic skills. She is very pacient and easy to communicate with.
· Cello · In home Jessica is a very knowledgeable, patience and dedicated teacher. I look forward to taking more lessons with her.
· Chinese · In home Great teacher with great personality!
She speaks the most standard Mandarin I ever heard .
Very beautiful tone as well !
I enjoyed working with her .
· · I knew Jessica would be the best choice after reading her About Me section... She has been my son's piano teacher since last year. We worked very well since then. My son loves play piano . She is very sweet and patient piano teacher I ever seen.
I would like to recommend her to all my friends.
· Piano · In home Jessica is an awesome Music and Piano teacher! She has a lot of experience both as a musician and teacher. She is very patient, keeps things fun and challenging! I especially like how she illustrates musical concepts and dynamics. She seems to be comfortable with teaching both adults and children ( I am an adult, and she also teaches my kids). I highly recommend her!!!! You will learn a lot and be inspired!