- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a graduate of Bachelor of Music in Violin Performance at the University of the Philippines. My training started with the Suzuki Method when I was 14 yrs old. As I have progressed, I became a member of different orchestras in the Philippines. I started teaching in 2001 and have attended some Suzuki Music Camps and Violin Suzuki Teacher training workshops. In 2011, I worked in Singapore for almost 3 yrs as full time violin teacher. I teach ABRSM pieces, Pop music, Music Theory and Sight Reading.
· Violin · In studio Jessica is very attentive and cares about proper techique and building foundational skills. So far so good!
· Violin · In studio Jessica is a suburb musician. She can teach any level, from beginning through professional level. I was impressed with Jessica's playing immediately. Her playing is top-notch, from subtle intricacies through powerful passages. I would recommend Jessica for any student from beginner through professional level.
· Violin · In home Very good. Got right down to business. I started the lesson not knowing how to use rosin and ended being able to play a song. Looking forward to improving.
· Violin · In studio I am a professional musician who works closely with Jessica. Jessica and I work together at our church in the youth choir/band and the adult choir (I am the director of both music groups). Outside of the church, the two of us also comprise a duo, playing classical music and modern classics together. I can speak to Jessica's professionalism and virtuosity, and I can also speak to her interaction with children.
Jessica is incredibly musical; she sight reads fluently, she has excellent intonation and a beautiful tone on her violin, her rhythm is flawless, and she has an instinctive and musical sense of dynamics, leading to beautiful interpretations and expression. She is a superb player in ensemble/chamber music. As a soloist, she commands the stage with a presence of beauty, technical expertise, and confidence.
Jessica works wonderfully with children. She is a kind and loving influence, giving helpful suggestions to the children to help them develop better musicianship. She has vision as a musician, and she conveys her ideas clearly to both children and adults.