- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello everyone! My name is Jesse and I teach guitar here in San Antonio, TX. I currently hold a degree in guitar from Berklee College of Music that I earned with a 4.0 GPA. I am a seasoned musician that has played many gigs and I have been featured on the radio as well. I promise I can help you achieve your goals. Whether you want to start a music career, compose your own material, serenade your significant other, learn that one song, or just impress your friends, I can help you get there!
· Guitar · In studio Jesse is seriously an amazing teacher. He personalizes every lesson for each individual student and truly cares about their progress. Plus, I'm pretty sure he can literally play anything on guitar, lol. You won't be disappointed!
· Guitar · In studio Jesse is the most patient teacher and I couldn't believe that after only one lesson I was playing guitar. Highly recommended!
· Guitar · In studio I couldn't even hold a pick properly, but after a few weeks Jesse had me playing a whole song! Awesome!
· · Jesse is the best teacher!
After only 3 lessons I was able to play the Blues. It's not a long song. But my husband was very impressed with how far I have come in such a shot period of time. And my lessons are only 30 mins long.
· · We love Jesse!
Ari and I had an amazing time at our lesson. Jesse made an incredible impression on us and we would recommend him to everyone!
· · Exceptional Instructor
Jesse is an exceptional instructor. My daughter is excited about taking lessons and even about practicing. He has an easy to understand teaching style. He encourages the students and it shows--she came out of her room last night, estatic over being able to play a song all the way through--after only three weeks!
· · Student Dalton Taylor
Dalton and I are very pleased with the guitar lessons that Jesse is providing. He is easy to understand, concise and encouraging.
· · Jesse is a great teacher and my son is enjoying his lessons.
· · A patient instructor and a great person
Jess is challenging, but is very considerate at teaching to the students ability. Everything he teaches comes into play in latter lessons. I recommend Jess to anyone who wants to improve their playing ability. A patient instructor and a great person.
· · The Feel of the Art
definitely a great teacher, helps me through all sorts of techniques that i previously could not even attempt, i FEEL myself getting better as i play.