- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I just graduated from Columbia College Chicago in May 2014 with a BA in Music Composition. I studied under composers: Drew Baker, Kenn Kumpf, Ilya Levinson, and Marcos Balter. I've had performances and worked with members from the groups, Del Niente and Chicago's Composer's Collective.
I'm a self taught guitarist who has been playing for 14 years. I have played in numerous bands and ensembles ranging from jazz to folk to rock. I've been writing music for the same length of time. Song-writing, counterpoint, orchestrating, arranging, music theory, and composing are subjects I'm well versed in and would love to teach to other people. I'm experienced with all kinds of music software, such as: Pro Tools, Logic, Garage Band, Cubase, FL Studio, Finale, Sibelius. If you want to learn how to write, record, mix, and master your own music, there's never been a better time to learn.
I teach private lessons for guitar to all-level students. Mike's Brass and Woodwind is located in Johnsburg, IL and offers not just lessons, but musical instrument repairs and sells various instruments and supplies.
· Guitar · Online
· Ukulele · In studio I'm an "older" adult who wants to learn to play the ukulele. I have very little experience in reading or playing music. Jeremie was super in starting from my point of comfort. I'm very pleased with my 1st lesson and looking forward to more lessons.
· Acoustic Guitar · In home For a first lesson, I was impressed and very excited to begin playing the guitar. The lesson started with Jeremie understanding what I already knew and then going forward from there instead of going over things that I already knew. So the time was well spent on actually learning something new. Looking forward to our next lesson.
· Acoustic Guitar · Online Super nice!!! Jeremie really is patient and gives great tips and helps with tips and corrections. Had fun!
· Songwriting · In home Jeremie met with our daughter and took the time to learn her perspective and talent level and to develop a more individualized approach to working with her. He is incorporating music theory into songwriting. We are super pleased with his beginning work with her!
· Guitar · In home Good start, looking forward to working with Jeremie and learning how to play guitar!
· Guitar · In home Was a great first lesson, looking forward to more sessions!
· Ukulele · In home Jeremie was very friendly and patient with me - even when it to more them showing me the same things over five times. He explains very well what he is doing and why we are doing the lessons. Gives you the lessons that he wants you to work on -- very nice guy.---- Would recommend him very highly
· Composition · Online Jeremie is really great at teaching! He is able to build my skills as a composer while at the same time acknowledge what I would like to get out of these composition lessons with him. I especially appreciate his ability to balance what I already know with the new material that I need to learn in order to improve as a composer as well as a musician. Once my lessons package is fulfilled, I plan on signing up for another set of lessons with Jeremie!
· Guitar · In home My 12 year old daughter is taking Guitar lessons from Jeremie for the last 6 months. She had never picked up a guitar before, so we knew this could be challenging. Jeremie has been so wonderful with her. Making the lessons fun, but also giving great one on one instructions. I highly recommend him as a teacher! As a parent, Jeremie is wonderful to work with when scheduling lessons. He is extremely accommodating, and understands kids and parents seem to be a little overloaded. He is very quick to respond when you email questions, or have scheduling issues. I HIGHLY recommend Jeremie. Give him a try!!! He is WONDERFUL!!!!