I provide tutoring, test prep, and homeschooling support for learners of ALL ages!
I tailor the learning experience for the individual student, whether it is a first-grader learning to read, a high school student preparing for SAT's, or an adult learner heading back to college. Each student gets the undivided attention of a caring tutor, who has the expertise and experience to make the concepts clear and concise, while connecting the skills to the learner's experiences.
All tutoring done by a state and Montessori certified teacher, with 20 years of experience teaching and tutoring students, from pre-school to adults.
I use hands-on materials and learning games to help students understand, and to make learning fun!
References & background check provided.
Tutoring Available In:
* MATH: elem through geometry and algebra 2 (at any age)
* LANGUAGE: all levels/ages: grammar, reading, writing, spelling, vocabulary
* TEST PREP: SAT, ACT, FCAT, ASVAB, GED, FTCE, TEAS, GRE, GMAT, PERT, and other tests
* SCIENCE: chemistry and biology
* SPECIAL NEEDS: dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, processing delays
* HOMESCHOOL: academics, enrichment (Consulting also available.)
* OTHER: study skills, org strategies, public speaking
Seeds of Knowledge Tutoring
I am the owner and tutor at Seeds of Knowledge Tutoring -- a company that is devoted to helping learners of ALL ages to grow!
· Math · In studio Jennifer has been tutoring our child for about 3 years now, and we have been very happy with the results. We started going to Seeds of Knowledge when we felt our child wasn't getting enough, or the right kind, of math instruction in school, and very quickly the comfort level and familiarity with the material (as well as the standardized test results) were much improved. We now home school and rely on Jennifer's years of classroom experience and breadth of knowledge to help us make sure we cover all bases, from grammar to science to math. She has been quite accommodating of our schedule, and communication about expectations and progress has been good. Our child has been challenged and supported and is learning more, faster, than when enrolled in school. Overall, a very positive experience.