Hi everyone! I'm a French teacher. A perfect pronunciation, tools for work or casual conversation and grammar rules are essential to be well understood. I'll help you master these. I've been doing subtitling for French TV channels since 2010. I also love to teach, play and talk about music (any kind of music such as house music, dubstep, jazz, reggae, ska, Latino, rock, blues, classical French music...). I can teach you how to sing, play guitar, bass, drums, percussion, and also electronic music with softwares like Protools, Logic Audio, Fruity loops... (Mac or PC). I'm from the south of France (Provence) but I spent 9 years in Paris between 2003 and 2012, where I sang and played music in studios and live. I also worked for an Audiovisual school over there (ESRA Paris). I've been living in Seattle area from October 2012. I enjoy a lot sharing my experience and meeting new people who share theirs. My priority is you and your expectations. Let's meet, learn and have fun!
Subtitling movies, documentaries, TV shows for French TV channels
· French · In studio Better than expected! I remembered way more than I thought. Jean-Gabriel is an incredible teacher!
· French · Online I really enjoyed my first lesson. Jean-Gabriel is very personable and genuinely interested in giving the student a good experience.
· French · In home Very patient, nice and professional
· French · In studio Jean-Gabriel is a great teacher! Very professional, prepared and positive! I learned a lot from him in our first session. Can't wait for the next lesson.
· French · In studio I am enjoying les leçons françaises with Jean-Gabriel. He's an easy-going instructor, willing to work with you (the student) to give you the instruction you want. In the past, instructors I have worked with have been much more regimented and require a lot of work outside the classroom. For me, though, while continuing my learning of the french language is an interest, I often don't have time to study a lot outside our classes. Jean-Gabriel has been understanding of this and is willing to work on topics that are of interest to me in my continued endeavor to grasp this challenging language - and he's very patient with my continued ignorance on some verb tenses that I just seem to have a problem remembering! I would definitely recommend him as an instructor to anyone wishing to learn something of the french language and culture.