Males 18 to 65
My name is Jayati and I hail from a traditional Indian family. Living with my husband in Charlotte, North Carolina.
I have done my Graduation in Arts from Pune University, India. And have over 10 years of vast experience in Teaching Indian cooking and Hindi Language.
As far as Cooking is concern: I can make you learn any Indian Cuisine with ease, And also will help you with certain tips and tricks which will help you to broaden your cooking style.
· Indian Cooking · Online I am not very good at chopping or cooking but Jayati was very patient and helpful! We made an Indian style turnover and it was easy and delicious :) I highly recommend her class
· Indian Cooking · Online She knows the secrets! only reason why not 5 star is she needs to tighten up her instructions a bit for the goras who need clarification of some terms and amounts. this was just a first lesson, and a new discovery for me into Indian cooking..so I need to get a better "feel" for these things that come naturally to her. I started with some basic dals, and the toor dal is beyond my expectations for delicious. less so with the Chana dal which is likely more a matter of personal taste. maybe its the fenugreek? not sure. I didn't quite get the consistency right there, but I now know better for next time. Looking to explore veggie dishes and curries from here.
· Indian Cooking · Online Very good lessons. Jayati was thorough and detailed and I was able to follow her instructions easily and precisely.
· Indian Cooking · Online Jayati sent the ingredients ahead and I had the fun adventure of shopping in an Indian grocery. Then we had a great lesson as I watched her cook and then follow after making the dish myself. Jayati is very easy to communicate with and answers all questions. She has a easy going personality and a step by step style that really helped a novice like me feel I can do this. Thanks, Jayati, the lesson was fun and very practical and repeatable, and delicious!
· Indian Cooking · Online Excellent lesson. Sent me shopping and prep lists ahead of time. Cooked dish together over Facetime. Then she sent recipe and notes afterwards. Looking forward to lesson #2 next week.