- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi. My name is Jasmine and I am thrilled to be able to teach Mandarin Chinese. I have spent 10 years of my childhood in Beijing, China, and am capable of teaching conversational Chinese - speak, listen, read, and write.
I am absolutely friendly, responsible, passionate, and motivated. Please reach out if you're looking to learn some authentic tasting of the Chinese language and culture!
I hope to build the passion in learning Mandarin Chinese in my students, while they will encourage me to teach better every day.
I helped arrange a Summer Study abroad program at UCLA. All participants were undergraduates from China and Japan. I was responsible for helping all aspects regarding the student's lives in the United States, as well as different events involved in the program.
I worked as a Sales Associate at Morgan Stanley for a Mandarin speaking broker. As her clients were mainly Mandarin speaking, I was in charge of helping all of their different needs.
· Mandarin · Online Wonderful person and FANTASTIC teacher. Quick to correct pronunciation and even more quick to complement and encourage. I was very lucky to pick Jasmine - a very up-beat personality. By the way, her English grammar is perfect.
· Chinese · Online The lesson went well. I did not expect much with the first one since we need to get to know each other and understand what exactly I am looking to learn. She was encouraging and upbeat which made the experience enjoyable. Of course, the real test is what I learned. I spoke just now with a work colleague from China on We Chat and went over what Jasmine had taught me. He noticed a big improvement in my pronunciation today compared to how it was just a few weeks ago on my most recent trip to China.