- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
JANET F. BIOGRAPHY: "Quality begins with the teacher" A native of Jacksonville, FL. Janet F. began her piano studies at the age of 5. Her classical training began with Mrs.Joy Warren who was a student of Dr. Leo Podolski. She began her University piano studies with Dr. Roger Cushman, Professor of Piano at Stetson University, Her vocal studies began with Mrs. Mollie Rich, Professor of Voice at Stetson University. After receiving her (BME) degree at Stetson University in piano and voice. She did further vocal study under Jane Rolandi, Opera Singer and Professor of voice at Converse College. She is a member of the Music Teachers Association (MTA), the Cypress Creek Music Teachers’ Association (CCMTA) and The National Federation of Music Clubs (NFMC).Her studio is open to students of all ages and abilities, from beginners to advanced students preparing for competitions and auditions. She believes in leading the pupil step by step; and no detail left undone.
Janet S. F.
Children's Music and Choreography Director
High School Music Director
Jr. High Music Director
Directed all music for Children's Theater Musicals
State of Florida
Our primary function is to establish definite goals and awards--in noncompetitive auditions--for students of all levels, from the earliest beginner to the gifted prodigy.
The mission of the Texas Music Teachers Association (TMTA), an affiliate of Music Teachers National Association, is to advance the value of music study and music making in society and to support the professionalism of music teachers.
TMTA is a nonprofit educational organization. Founded in 1886, it is dedicated to the promotion of high quality individual and group music instruction. Its membership includes over two thousand teachers in sixty-five local organizations. All activities of the association are educational and promote the art of music.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
Since its founding in 1898, the NFMC has grown into one of the world’s largest music organizations with club and individual members of all ages. The NFMC is chartered by the Congress of the United States, and is the only music organization member of the United Nations. NFMC provides opportunities for musical study, performance and appreciation to more than 200,000 senior, student and junior members in 6,500 music-related clubs and organizations nationwide. Members are professional and amateur musicians, vocalists, composers, dancers, performing artists, arts and music educators, music students, generous music patrons and benefactors, and music lovers of all ages.
· Piano · In studio Janet is the most knowledgeable and technical piano and voice teacher I have ever known. She pushes her students to be the absolute best while encouraging them along the way in their gifts. If you're serious about learning and becoming the best you can be in piano or voice, without a doubt Janet is the teacher for you! She expects a lot from her students, but puts in even more on her end to prepare you to be the best that you can be. You won't find another teacher around who cares about her job the way she does! She is a gem!!
· Piano · In home Very devoted
· Piano · In studio Janet was such a wonderful, patient and caring teacher. She helped my daughter re-find her love for piano. We miss her greatly since we moved away. We can't wait until we come back/.
· Singing · In studio Mrs. Janet was amazing. She really helped my daughter by pushing her to her limits. Without her my daughter would not be doing so well in school choir. Her lessons greatly improved my daughters skill.
· Piano · In studio Mrs. Janet Flye is an accomplished pianist! Her knowledge and appreciation for music is remarkable and she is dedicated to always giving her very best in her music. She is patient and caring and loves to work with children who are serious about learning how to play and master the piano! I highly recommend her as a music/piano instructor!