- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Jane believes that singing is one of the simplest and most joyful ways to express oneself and enjoys helping student's find their own unique sound. She strives to nurture this by providing positive, and inspiring voice lessons focused upon building each student’s vocal health and techniques. Ultimately, her goal is to foster a LOVE of singing along with each student's ability to succeed wherever they choose to share their voice with whatever genre of music they enjoy most!
Jane is available for in-studio voice lessons near Princeton, NJ. She has been studying and performing classical voice and musical theater singing techniques for over seven years.
Jane holds a BA in Vocal Performance from Pepperdine University as well as an MM in Vocal Performance and Pedagogy from Westminster Choir College.
Jane is a Guest Artist for the Voice Mastery Course at Moravian College.
· Singing · In studio Jane is great. My daughter loves her and it was the 1st lesson. She's so excited and I'm happy for her
· Singing · In studio Jane makes you feel comfortable about pursing your vocal range. She demonstrates the techniques and coaches you to reach your potential.
· Singing · In studio Fantastic!
· Singing · In studio Jane is an excellent vocal instructor. I have two daughters ages 8 and 9 currently taking lessons with her. I myself am a singer and took lessons for years at Westminster Choir College. I am familiar with the typical approaches to vocal instruction and am very impressed with the novel techniques Jane employs when teaching, particularly children. Both of my daughters find Jane to be engaging, entertaining, and energetic. They always look forward to their time with her and typically think of their weekly lessons as one of the week’s highlights. Jane is very patient with my girls, taking the time to reinforce concepts and present the same information in alternate ways to ensure my girls understand and appreciate what is being taught. It is clear that Jane has a strong passion for teaching and singing, two essential components to being a top-tier vocal instructor. I highly recommend Jane to anyone seeking an instructor who possesses a diverse toolbox for teaching and is herself a very accomplished vocalist.
· Singing · In home My 12 year old daughter has been taking lessons with Jane following 3-4 years of singing in various choral groups, and the experience has been nothing short of fantastic. Jane has done a great job of teaching and/or locking down the fundamentals of singing - from breathing, to posture, to how to practice effectively - while also keeping the learning fun and making it feel like it is not work. My daughter has deepened her love of singing while learning a great deal at the same time. I can't recommend Jane enough!
· Singing · In studio Outstanding Instructor - also very knowledgeable.
· Opera Voice · In studio I have studied voice for over 17 years. Amongst my teachers there have been famous singers who have performed at the Metropolitan Opera House, La Scala and Covent Garden. and yet none of them compares to Jane. She has very accurately and promptly identified my problems and targeted them proficiently. She is very energetic, eloquent and enthusiastic. It is clear that Jane herself received excellent instruction and made the most of it. Jane communicates effectively, and more importantly, teaches from the heart. In a few lessons my choirmaster and others have noticed significant improvement in the quality of my singing.
· · Jane worked with my 15 year old son for several months during a time when his voice was changing and complex. Jane is extremely professional, knowledgeable and makes singing fun! She helped prepare my son for a challenging vocal institute. Most importantly, she nurtured his love of music!
· Vocal Training · In studio I came to Jane as a beginner and her talent for teaching is extraordinary. Her level of knowledge and vocal skill is evident in her teaching techniques. Jane has taught me simple vocal techniques and methods that have been helpful to apply to singing as well as everyday talking. Thank you Jane! I'm excited to be taking lessons from such an expert!