- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Studying shooting and lighting techniques has allowed me to develop an understanding of photography that can be shared to help others greatly improve their skill and understanding of fundamentals. I'll provide insight on working with models, professional businesses or families and the communication skills and interaction required to achieve the best results in a photoshoot.
I have developed skill in using post-processing tools to create useful and attractive imagery.
My experience in stock photography has enabled me to introduce other photographers to an industry that allows them to monetize their imagery.
- Teaches students:
- Ages 18+
- Teaching since:
• On-location and studio, commissioned photo shoots, commercial, custom stock, advertising photography and theme photography and education.
• Experienced in manual use of digital cameras and post-processing tools.
• 20 years of experience with digital photography of all varieties of imagery in studio and on location.
• Advanced experience in building a photography business and creating significant income through a self created/owned company eyecrave photography.
• Areas of experience: Commercial, Editorial, Fashion, Food, Nature, Stock Imagery, Portrait, Business, Lifestyle, Beauty, Fashion, Weddings, Families, Landscape, . . . Tools Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
Exclusive contributor Getty Images
Exclusive contributor iStock Photo