I am a college student with a major in Physical Therapy. I am a Spanish native speaker. I do tutoring in college. I like to teach, it is the best way to learn more and put in practice all I already learned. I am very patient, so dedicate, and very friendly. Throughout the time I have developed teaching techniques that would make YOU understand better and have a great experience during our sessions.
I do one-on-one tutoring for Spanish, Chemestry, Biology, Physics, and Psychology
· Spanish · In studio Jackeline is patient yet firm in that she gives you time to recollect and explains why your answer was incorrect. She encourages you to use the new language in the lesson which is most helpful and gives guidelines and exercises to re-enforce the lesson.
· Spanish · In studio We are very pleased. She works well with younger children. Ms. Jackeline creates fun and engaging lessons for our 6 year old.
· Spanish · In home She is very patient and gives you time to recollect yourself if you make an error. Very helpful too, will give you other options to help you recollect yourself and remember.
· Spanish · Online Jackie has been able to assess my needs quite well and tailor a program specific to my goals to learn Spanish. My language understanding has increased due to the formal classes with Jackie. I intend to keep her as my tutor even when I move to another country. She is knowledgeable, experienced and very patient as a tutor. Her sense of humour is a welcome addition at times when I am struggling. The online lessons are very good for my timetable and quite convenient. I would recommend Jackie as a Spanish language tutor.
· Spanish · In home She is excellent
· Biology · In home Jackeline is THE BEST!!!!!! She tutored me on( A&P labs) which I needed an extra hand on. She was very patience with me and polite. She makes you understand everything and explains it very well. I recommend her she is AWESOME!!!!
· Biology · In home She is really easy to understand, and she makes things more clearer. If you're struggling with Biology, I recommend you choose her. She is funny, and makes me feel more comfortable about the information. I have had her as my tutor for college, and she has been a great help!