I began tutoring 15 years ago and I taught Maths and Computer Science, to students with ages ranging between nine and fifteen. I also taught Computer Science((Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint) at a Middle School, in Washington DC for over 300 students. I am highly proficient in Computer Science related subject areas including Microsoft Access. I am also versed in Sign Language.
The goal of each session is to ensure that each student is give the opportunity to thoroughly understand the foundations of each subject area and to systematically progress the developing child as learning becomes easier. Homework assignments were given to reinforced what was learnt. Test questions were also given to ensure that the foundation was well laid.
Provide support for existing applications
Responsible for Content Management of the Portal
Complete assigned project tasks
Lectured about the fundamental concepts for various subject areas:
English (Study Skills,
Phonics and Reading
• Developing (technical and graphical), updating content of website, enhancing and providing web based application solutions for the Organization
• Designing and developing of applications, coordinating the review of specifications
• Analyzing end users data needs and developing user oriented solutions which interface with existing applications.
Lectured about the fundamental concepts of information technology and its history. My students were trained in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Powerpoint
Given the concept of the foundations of creating web applications.
· Microsoft Excel · Online Excellent teacher, help me with work assignments and will be flexible with your schedule.
· Basic Math · Online Great Mathematics Teacher
She knows her Maths concepts and breaks it down for you to understand. She also gives you exercises to practice on. She is a MUST HAVE Tutor.
· Microsoft Excel · Online Excellent tutor!!
She is patient and ensures that you understand the work. She takes her time to explain the work. She teaches theory and gives you practical exercises to do during your sessions. She gives homework after class has ended and reviews it in the next session. She is knowledgeable. She even gives you practical exercises when there a long gap between your sessions. She is good for beginners or in between or Advance. From Formatting Cells, to VLookups or Loan durations.
If you want to learn Excel, choose JACINTHAH
· Microsoft Excel · Online I am soooo happy that I chose Jacinthah as my Excel tutor. I was a bit hesitant at first because her sessions are online. Jacinthah assured me that our online lessons would be fun. She was right!! I am really enjoying our sessions. I am learning a lot (Sum and Count Functions, VLOOKUP, Charts, Pivot tables, Mixed Cell References, Absolute Cell References etc), which is increasing my professional value. Jacinthah knows her stuff. Lucky for me, she is willing to share her knowledge. The homework, and quizzes allow you to see your progress. I love it!! CHOOSE JACINTHAH!! You will be very happy!
· Microsoft Excel · Online Jacinthah has awesome teaching skills. She is a brilliant teacher when it comes to VLookups, Pivot tables and Charts, just to name a few. Jacinthah rocks!!!
· Microsoft Excel · Online When it comes to Excel, she is an excellent teacher. She takes her time and clearly defines concepts that is usually perceived as difficult. She just has a natural ability to make the difficult simple. She is very knowledgeable and teaches with clarity. I give Jacinthah 5 stars.