I'm Isobel, and I am working towards my bachelors in Cello Performance at Cincinnati College-Conservatory. Most of my teaching experience is online, but I also have coached and taught kids in after-school settings. I understand what it's like to want to reach goals on your instrument, I'm always working on meeting my own goals myself! Someday I hope to become licensed in the Suzuki method and have a career of any combination of session work, orchestra, freelancing, and teaching. While I work towards my goals I want to help you reach yours! Thank you for your interest
· Cello · Online Isobel is very patient to her student and is a superb performer.
· Cello · Online We have been highly pleased with Emma's progress. Isobel is amazing and shows great attention to detail. Going into these online lessons, we weren't quite certain what to expect, but we are all very confident that our daughter is getting a great start on Cello! Thank you, Isobel!
· Cello · Online Isobel is a very wonderful teacher. She's very fun, and a great listener. She can help you with so many things! I already have such a great improvement from my first thirty minute lesson with her. Highly recommended, for sure!
· Cello · Online I worked with Isobel for a few weeks and I really enjoyed every lesson. She was personable, easy to understand and work with, and made it easy to learn Cello. At times, her perspective on a situation or the way she answered my question, would take a very confusing situation and make it much simpler. For context, I'm 30 and play a few other instruments. I would be happy to work with her again! Thank you Isobel!
· Cello · Online Great lesson!
· Cello · Online Isabel is great with kids. My 9-year old really enjoys his lessons with her.
· Cello · Online My younger daughter really enjoyed her lesson.