- Teaches students:
- Ages 18+
- Teaching since:
I am a seasoned guitarist with 12 years of experience, 4 years of performing experience, basic working knowledge of music theory, and the drive to help students achieve their goals and reach their full potential as a musician.
If you're tired of:
- Over-paying to be taught what your teacher wants you to learn instead of what you want to learn.
- Looking for a guitar teacher who will personalize the lessons to your own needs, preferences, and skill level.
- Finding yourself having learning frustrations and getting stuck in your learning process.
Or if you simply haven't tried guitar yet and are looking for a reasonably priced yet skilled teacher, and don't know what to expect:
The following are benefits I offer:
- We will work at your own pace, based on your preference. The lessons are for your benefit and growth; I am merely here to help you along your way to reach your potential.
- I have 12 years of experience, and maintain an extensive repertoire of songs and knowledge of a wide variety of genres.
- Areas of expertise: acoustic guitar, electric guitar, rock, blues, solo improvisation, basic working knowledge of music theory, performing experience, eclectic approach to music, appreciation for many genres, pattern recognition, and the desire to help others on their way to success.
- Offering lessons for beginners of all ages
- $10 per half hour. $20 per hour.
Get what you paid for. No more, no less.
If you want to learn your favorite song during a lesson, rock riffs the next, and a blues scale improvisation the next lesson, with a teacher who has a flexible schedule, open mind, and sessions that are personalized to your own desires and preferences, these lessons are here for you.
I hope to hear from you and help you along your journey to become a great musician!