My name is Erika and I have been studying French since I was 4 years old. I studied French in my hometown where I got a degree in French (C1 level). When I was 16, I got a scholarship to study French in Normandie, France. Ten years later, I got a second scholarship to study in Lyon, France. Back in Argentina, I have been teaching at the Alliance Francaise since then. Currently, I am the Headteacher.
Also, I have been working at university for 16 years. As regards my interests, I am keen on photography, arts, cooking and languages.
I guide teachers and organize courses and cultural events related to France. I also teach here.
Rotary International is an international service organization whose stated human rights purpose is to bring together business and professional leaders in order to provide humanitarian services, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and to advance goodwill and peace around the world. It is a secular organization open to all people regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, or political preference.
· French · Online
· Spanish · Online Another great class with Erika. She makes sure we get as much conversational practice as is possible. She always conducts an excellent class, and I'm glad to have her as an instructor. Thank you, Erika; I learned a lot today.
· French · Online She is so patient and easy to work with. She makes me feel so comfortable on anything I ask. She's one of my favorites.
· French · Online I really liked Erika's style and vocabulary that was easy to understand and follow even though I am a beginner and did not understand some portions. She has a great command of the English language which helps a beginner like me.
· Spanish · Online Erika was great. She brought great energy to the class. She was very enthusiastic and made the class fun and informative.
· Spanish · Online Erika brings great energy and really keeps me engaged. She also provides lots of material to keep me practicing between lessons. Gracias Erika!
· French · Online Erika is patient and enthusiastic. She's also very understanding when it takes you three or four times to get the pronunciation correct. She is an excellent teacher. Highly recommend
· French · Online She was open to the ideas that I had so we focused on art and poetry. I love this language even more now!