- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
I'm a 26 year old Israeli neuroscientists living in the beautiful city of Tel Aviv.
My research focuses on complex data science used to further understand late onset Alzheimer's disease.
What are you getting?:
1) You are advised to send me the material before the lesson so I can prepare it - your time is valuable to me!.
2) I give assignments and check them at my own time, free of cost.
3) I can give science lessons from the lab - meaning cool scientific demonstrations and a better understanding of the material. (Oh the perks of having a real life scientists as a teacher!)
4) It is an oportunity to meet a person from an other side of the planet which is the best side of online lessons. Remember science is international!
5) Finally, I'm excited about teaching and about math and science and I'm sure I would get you on board!
I study the brain and specifically Late onset Alzheimer's disease.
my job involves keeping up with current research and constantly engaging in math and science
Finished with honors
Awesome teacher!!! :)