- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Since beginning his studies at age ten, Ian has been a prizewinner in several competitions throughout the country, and was the youngest guitarist selected to perform at Aspen Summer Music Festival in 2011. In 2014, he became the first guitarist to win the President’s Honor Competition, and had the opportunity to play in a showcase recital in Southern California, where he was given a presidential commendation. He has studied with and performed for some of the most prominent names in classical guitar, including Sharon Isbin of the Juilliard School, Yale University’s Benjamin Verdery, as well as Christopher Parkening at Pepperdine University. Ian currently attends the San Francisco Conservatory of Music on a merit scholarship, where he studies with David Tanenbaum.
Teaching private guitar lessons and collegiate classes to students majoring in music.
Teaching private guitar and bass lessons, coordinating with the president of the school, creating curriculum.
Teaching private guitar lessons to students of all ages and abilities.
a global community of music educators who are committed to inspiring the next generation of lifelong musicians. Our program provides music teachers with access to resources and other tools to help support their role in education. The Education Collective will grow to include opportunities to network with other teachers, share your knowledge and content, and attend special educational events. Our goal is to support those that support the future of music.
· Guitar · In studio Very personable, flexible and precise with his explanations.
· Guitar · In home Ian is so very patient, very relaxed & a very good instructor.
· Guitar · In home This dude is the best.
· Bass Guitar · In studio Ian was a great teacher. Patient, informative, knowledgeable, flexible and a good communicator. He's good for both practical application and music theory so I strongly recommend him.
· Guitar · In studio Ian was a great teacher with great humor with an improvisatory flow based on whatever I wanted to learn. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
· Guitar · In home Ian is great, totally awesome. He made me feel so comfortable and was very encouraging, despite my abilities as a beginner. There is nobody else I would have rather learned from, thanks Ian!
· Guitar · In home Ian is incredible, I mean, absolutely incredible. He made me feel comfortable and good about myself, even as someone with almost no guitar ability whatsoever. I was impressed by his guitar playing, but even more so with his ability to teach, he really is passionate about it and it shows. He tailored everything in the lessons to fit me, and I have really improved.
Thanks Ian, I couldn't have done it without you!