- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 5 to 18
Having begun teaching lessons while still in high school, I went on to major in music and graduated with a degree in sacred music in 1999. Since earning that degree, I have accompanied for three separate vocal music CDs using original improvised piano accompaniments. I have played sacred music in church for 25 years and have a great deal of experience improvising with hymns. I have taught piano, flute, choir, and general music at a private academy for over ten years. Having recently earned my Masters in Education, I enjoy discovering students' strengths and seeking to shape them into the best musicians and individuals they can be.
I have taught general music, directed handbell choir, and taught piano lessons at Mukwonago Baptist Academy, a parochial school for K-12.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Piano · In home Great choice for a teacher. My kids enjoy seeing her each week.
· Piano · In studio Mrs. Ross has a passion for perfected technic. She takes time on making sure things are done properly and is very encouraging along the way. She is a wonderful teacher with a bright and helpful attitude. You never need fear asking a dumb question to her. She is always very thorough in her answers. She makes learning fun and the students want to learn.
· Piano · In studio I took piano lessons from Heather Ross in high school before going on to take a piano pedagogy major in college. Her teaching was a definite help in preparation for my college studies, and I learned much from her during my time studying under her. Heather is a knowledgeable and skilled teacher who understands what it takes to bring a student from one level to the next.
· Piano · In studio Not only is Heather a very talented musician, but she also has the gift of teaching.
She has the ability to help her students reach their highest potential playing the piano. She is a very patient, caring person. I would highly recommend her.
· Piano · In studio Heather is a very dedicated, loving, and experienced teacher. I know I learned so much through her piano teaching. She doesn't simply teach for a pay check, but to see each of her students fully developed in piano And all other areas of life!!
· Piano · In studio Great teacher who challenges her students! Would definitely recommend!