- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Teaches students:
- Ages 3+
- Teaching since:
Hi. Welcome to the easy Korean and Japanese journey. As I'm the person who enjoys learning languages from very young age, I know how to make people learn languages efficiently. Learning languages is supposed to be fun and it needs a lot of interaction. I give my students writing homework after learning about the particles. And we choose the fun topic together like the Korean cooking recipes. And I have a perfect book that I've been using for a long time for my students as well. I'm so excited to meet you soon.
Thank you for checking out my profile.
· Teach Korean, Japanese, & English to students from 3 years old to adults who are willing to learn a new language.
· Come up with new lesson plans to improve their ability in a new language in a fun interesting way.
· Stay in contact with my students to always better prepare them for the next lesson
· Taught conversational and grammatical English
· Participated in parent teacher conferences to keep the parents informed on their children’s success, and where they need extra work.
· Interviewed and hired foreign teachers from different countries
· Supervised other foreign teachers on their responsibilities and goals for their classes.
· Actively challenged the other foreign teachers to be the best teacher they possible could be.
· Created multiple activities to keep the students engaged, and excited to learn and be able to speak English at a more conversational level.
TESOL Certification Graduated December 2009