I help my students discover and develop their own sound and use their own natural voice. I show them ways of using the voice that are new, adding on to what they already know, to make confident musicians who sing with ease and power.
I love aiding in the discovery process and being a part of the journey of curiosity my students embark on to identify their own natural voice. Together we cultivate musical skills which uncover this hidden gem and transform it into an impressive instrument of expression.
· Opera Voice · In studio Great experience! Gregory was helpful, informative and very kind. Thank you!
· Singing · In studio Horrible - he was so unprofessional - and to open up his home as a source for the lesson environment - at least clean your home. It was flthy - dress like you are ready for the day - not just out of bed - Horrible experience for my daughter!
· Singing · In studio I think he is going to really help my daughter she had a good experience.
· Singing · In home Greg has flawlessly adapted to our needs, as we frequently change who will be participating in the lessons and the timing of the lessons. Different combinations of myself, my adult son, and my wife have participated. We are a musically oriented family, but none of us had taken singing lessons before.
Greg is able to play piano to accomodate the different ranges of the voices, while also noticing how each person is performing and offering constructive suggestions. He is very knowledgeable, helpful, and personable.
· Vocal Training · In studio Although Gregory is more than capable of fine-tuning a more experienced voice, he was the perfect guy to start my vocal training. With no previous vocal training to speak of, he went to work right away with creating a trusting environment and tailoring my journey to my unique needs which lead to undeniable improvement within only a few months. I have always loved music and especially love to sing and Gregory taught me the fundamental skills that I needed to feel comfortable with my own voice which transpired into confidence in other areas as well! I can't say enough positive things about my experience, not only did I learn a whole lot, but I truly enjoyed each of my lessons!
· Singing · In studio Gregory is giving my daughter Singing lessons. He is a great teacher. He has great techniques and knows what he is talking about. He is also very patient. My daughter has learned a lot from him.
· Singing · In studio Greg is an awesome teacher! Very knowledgeable in multiple aspects of singing including tonal placement, breath control, projection and intonation. He has a great ear for finding problem areas within your voice and works to correct issues and strengthen the good qualities. Provides quality feedback. I've taken from Greg for several months and have noticed a significant improvement in my singing ability. I would highly recommend.