- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 5 to 15
Hello! My name is Gracie Huber, and I am a professional ballet dancer and teacher in the city. I have had over 6 years of teaching experience. I have been dancing from the age of 6, and am currently dancing with Ballet Next, with previous experience dancing professionally with Grand Rapids Ballet.
I am very passionate about passing on my love for dance, and know that it can bring joy to many people - people of all different backgrounds. I have lots of experience teaching in many different environments, ranging from young children with no prior experience, to company class with Ballet Next. My goal when teaching is to create a positive, fun environment, so that dancers feel free to go outside of their comfort zone and grow. I bring joy and energy to a class, and would love to get to know you and help you discover a love for dance!
Professional ballet dancer.
Currently teaching private ballet lessons to ages 4 - 40 in studios, or in homes.
Teaching ages 10-17 at Leggz school.
Teaching ages 3 - 6 at the YMCA.
Teaching company class for Ballet Next
Professional ballet dancer.
Teaching many classes, ages 4 - 18.
Professional Ballet Dancer
· Ballet · In studio I don't know where to begin. It's hard to put in to words how wonderful our experience with Gracie was. She is able provide constructive criticism while still maintaining my daughter's motivation. Gracie is able to push hard while at the same time continue to be positive which reflects in my daughter's efforts. We initially thought we would do a few lessons but each week we found that we were looking forward to our lessons so we continued. Unfortunately she is relocating otherwise we would continue lessons with her indefinitely! She is great teacher who will be sorely missed but we are grateful for the experience she has given my daughter.
· Ballet · In home Gracie is an exceptional ballet teacher. Her instructions are delivered with ultimate patience and her explanations on how to execute steps with technique is crystal clear. She is extremely encouraging and knows how to motivate her students. In addition, she is able to listen and attend to her students needs if special attention is required due to an injury etc. Gracie is able to analyze why a student is having difficulty with execution and is then able to instruct on how to fix the problem by breaking it down into small attainable steps. Gracie is a real pleasure and so much fun to work with!
· Ballet · In studio Gracie is a wonderful ballet teacher! She knows how to mold her class to the specific needs of different students and dancers, whether at a beginning level or at an advanced/professional level. She gives a very thoughtful and challenging class that progresses at a nice pace, and she takes time to work with students through every combination, paying great attention to detail. Aside from her teaching a very good ballet class, one of the most special things about Gracie is her positive attitude about teaching and inspiring others, her always pleasant and cheerful demeanor, and her ability to be totally patient and calm while simultaneously maintaining students' discipline and enforcing the rigorous demands of ballet technique and training. I very highly recommend this ballet teacher.
· Ballet · In studio Gracie is an excellent teacher. She has the eye for detail, the heart for kids and a gentle yet confident way in running her class. Gracie has clean and solid ballet technique and has a gift to be able to explain and share with her students how to achieve specific steps. If you are looking for an inspirational teacher for your young dancer Gracie is a perfect fit! Not only will you have an exceptional teacher you will find a genuinely caring and kind mentor for your student!