I started piano lessons at the age of 3 and continued through middle school. I played the flute in the high school band and continued to pursue my love of music in college where I joined the Piano Ensemble and received a degree in Music from DePaul University. I graduated in 2015 with high honors. I have been teaching music and piano for several years. I love, enjoy, and welcome students of all ages. I enjoy teaching all styles of piano music and I believe in catering teaching styles, methods, and pieces to the individual student. I strongly believe that music lessons can be happy, fun experiences. Learning an instrument provides academic, mental, physical, and emotional benefits and strength, but it can also be a truly enjoyable experience to anticipate each week! I look forward to meeting you!
· Piano · In home Grace has been truly wonderful with both my 5 year old daughter as well as with my own adult lessons. With no music background and hectic schedules, I am satisfied with the progress in both of our cases. Love her professional yet personable demeanor as well. Delightful chemistry with my young daughter which certainly promotes continuous interest in her early age group. Has already been recommended.
· Piano · In home Great with my nearly 5 year old.
· Piano · In home Our first lesson went great.
· Piano · In home Excellent first class! Our 3 year old son is excited for more!!
· Piano · In studio Grace was an extremely nice teacher. I was an adult, beginner student. She taught me all the necessary basics as well as including songs in my lessons that I had sought out and wanted to learn. When she teaches you, she takes into account your musical taste/preference in choosing which pieces you will work on. Her patience is outstanding when you struggle and her ability to give you confidence in your playing style is an addition that makes the experience wonderful and everlasting. I highly recommend Grace, as her I've seen her work with both adults and children and she is capable of altering her plans in order to make them more specific to each individual rather than grouping us all into the same category.
· Piano · In studio I love the way Mrs. Ciccolella works with kids. She is good at assessing different needs and tailoring her teaching style to each child - - and her love of music is truly infectious!
· Piano · In studio Mrs. Ciccolella (Grace) has a lot of knowledge about music. Her patience and enthusiasm is key in keeping my grandson motivated.Their relationship continues to be a great experience.
· Piano · In studio My son doesn't love piano, but Grace is very patient and makes the lessons fun. My husband and I are happy with his progress.