- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
As an Award Winning BROADWAY & NATIONAL TOUR Credited Singer and with over 20 years of performing and teaching experience, I have studied closely with the BEST in the industry including 2-time Academy Award winning composer A.R. RAHMAN, 21-time Tony Award Winning Director Harold Prince and Sir ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER.
I will provide you with a wealth of information and tools you need to bring your voice to the next level in a fun and relaxing environment :) Learn:
* How to prevent vocal damage and strain
* How to overcome stage fright and anxiety
* How to expand your vocal range
* How to utilize your breath efficiently
* How to eliminate bad vocal and performing habits
* How to choose the material that is right for you
* How to improve diction
* So much more!
LEARN FROM A TEACHER WHO'S BEEN THERE!
Vocal Captain for Jean Ann Ryan Production shows on Norwegian Cruise Lines.
An American labor union representing over 160,000 film and television principal and background performers, journalists, and radio personalities worldwide.
Actors' Equity Association, founded in 1913, is the labor union that represents more than 49,000 Actors and Stage Managers in the United States. Equity seeks to advance, promote and foster the art of live theatre as an essential component of our society.
Canadian Actors' Equity Association represents professional artists including performers (actors, singers, dancers), directors, choreographers, fight directors and stage managers, engaged in theatre, opera and dance in English Canada. Recognizing that the arts are vital to life and that artists make an invaluable contribution to our society, Equity supports the creative efforts of its members by seeking to improve their working conditions and opportunities.
· Accent Reduction · Online I've been working with Gabriel on reducing my accent, and my progress over the past month has been terrific! Gabriel's unique methodology is straightforward and effective. He's also very encouraging, patient, and upbeat. Thanks to Gabriel, I was able to understand (and *hear*) the mistakes I've been making for many years (I've been in the US for over 10 years) and to finally get to fixing them. My friends and colleagues have been asking fewer "What did you say?" questions and as I went to networking functions, I was not asked where I was from, which was a sign to me that people did not hear my Eastern European accent. I'll continue working with Gabriel until I sound like those broadcast TV reporters :-), and I am sure that under his guidance I'll be able to do that. Thanks, Gabriel, you are awesome!
· Singing · In studio Super awesome!
· Singing · In home Just landed my first singing gig! Thank you Gabriel!
· Vocal Training · In studio Gabriel is simply the best there is! :)
· Accent Reduction · In studio I was referred to Gabrielle by my acting coach, due to my accent holding me back in my auditions. I have to say he is one of the best voice coaches in Los Angeles with out a doubt. Gabrielle makes it fun, and makes it accessible to all. Give this guy a call, and you won't be disappointed with the results. I Highly recommend this great teacher!
· Accent Reduction · In studio Gabriel is an amazing teacher. He teaches with a lot of professionalism and commitment. If you are looking for a very high qualified accent reduction class, Gabriel Burrafato is one of the best options you can have.
· Accent Reduction · In home Gabriel is a fantastic teacher. Being a singer and an actor he has the ability to help you hit the correct sounds using simple exercises that can be later practiced at home.
In few lessons that we had he helped me a lot. He is patient, encouraging and provides a comfortable environment during lessons. He is able to guide you and gives a strong foundation to learn the American Accent.
· Accent Reduction · Online I'll start with that Gabriel is the best teacher I've ever had. He's kind, understanding, very patient and listen to your needs. He's technique is so easy and playful that you barley feel like you're actually studying.
I'm so grateful to have him in my life, he helps me a lot!!
· Accent Reduction · Online I have taken accent reduction with a few teachers and Gabriel is by far the best accent reduction teacher I have had. His technique is very practical and based on principles of how singing is taught. It has been very effective for me. It also helps that he is a very friendly and nice person in addition to being an inspiring actor, singer and performer.
· · In studio Gabriel was patient, kind and very knowledgeable. I have had problems with projecting and Gabriel helped me find my center and really made a difference. Highly recommended!