- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a professional vocalist and composer, with a BFA and BMus in Jazz Performance, and over 10 years of performance and recording experience internationally, including appearances at Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center with NY's premiere a cappella ensemble Khorikos, and the Knitting Factory with Brooklyn-based indie band RVBY MY DEAR; as well as commercial voiceover work for major brands. I specialize in teaching Jazz, Pop/Contemporary, Broadway and Choral singing, songwriting, theory, ear training and arranging, as well as Beginner – Intermediate Piano.
All ages and levels are welcome - including college and high school students preparing for auditions! Whether you’re looking to take your music to the next level professionally, or want to learn just for fun, lessons are tailored to your ability and musical interests. I don't believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to music, and I encourage and guide my students to find what it is about their voice that makes them unique.
Self-employed vocal coach
Taught voice and piano lessons to students ranging in age from 5-70 years old, the majority of whom were at a beginner-intermediate level.
Tutored college-level Jazz students in various subjects such as Theory, Ear Training, Rhythmic Analysis, Piano, Arranging, and chart-writing for vocalists.
Teaching assistant for advanced Jazz Rhythmic Analysis class
· Piano · In studio Highly recommend!
· Singing · In home Gabbi is awesome! I'm so happy I'm taking lessons with her. Very pleased.
· Music Theory · In home Gabbi is a great teacher! I appreciate her thorough approach to ensure you've mastered the basics in order to be truly successful and self-sufficient musically.
· Singing · In studio I just had my first lesson with Gabbi and she was wonderful! Encouraging, helpful, and understanding of my total lack of experience. Scheduled my next lesson for next week.
· Piano · In home Gabbi is very patient and professional. Looking forward for the next class.
· Piano · In studio First session done... looking forward to the next.
· Piano · In home Gabbi was very sweet and patient with my 9 year old daughter. My daughter is very excited for her next lesson!
· Singing · In home I am taking beginner singing classes with Gabbi and I highly recommend her.
She is nice, fun, organized and patient. But most importantly, after taking 5 lessons with Gabbi I already feel like I am improving.
We typically start a class with warm up exercices and then work on a song. I am french and not always confortable with singing in English, that's why I appreciated when Gabbi suggested we could start with a song in French, which made things easier for me.
· Singing · In studio I took piano and voice lessons with Gabbi, beginner level in both. Gabbi is a great teacher. I loved the systematic approach she took. She's very patient and knowledgeable, the lessons are always fun!
· Piano · In studio I took piano and voice lessons with Gabbi, beginner level in both. Gabbi is a great teacher. I loved the systematic approach she took. She's very patient and knowledgeable, the lessons are always fun!