- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, my name is Frederick and I can't wait to meet you!
I've been teaching for about 7 years, however, the passion for music and stringed instruments, has been with me for over 30 years. I play Guitar (Acoustic and Electric), Mandolin, Ukulele, Electric Bass and Harmonica (no strings, go figure),
My goal as a teacher is to help you achieve your goals as an artist and musician.
I've taken guitar, voice and harmonica lessons myself and have also attended workshops in professional song-writing. Three of my songs are placed in a major motion picture.
Patience and listening are among my strengths and I understand that students learn at a different paces.
Let's get together and play some music!
I earned my living as a full time musician for 12 years, playing in both dance bands and in concert situations. Entertaining and Stage-craft are vital elements that I'm able to impart to my students.
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is a membership association of more than 480,000 US composers, songwriters, lyricists and music publishers. The ASCAP is committed to nurturing music makers throughout their careers.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Fred is an excellent teacher. He took me from somebody with no knowledge of playing to being able to accompany myself on a few songs in a matter of weeks. It's been a great learning experience.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Fred is an excellent teacher. He's taken me from no knowledge of a guitar to playing the chords of songs that I perform in a matter of weeks. He brings the benefit of his experience of *live-performance* to his student.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Great teacher! Very knowledgeable, and can teach students of all levels. Would definately recommend.
· Music Performance · Online Fred's years of professional experience as a musician, performer, song-writer, and music educator come through in his super easy-going, yet super technical teaching style. He can teach any genre and you'll build skills fast. Learn from the best!
· Guitar · In studio Great knowledge of guitar, teaches a wide variety of techniques, works with what you would like to learn
· Guitar · In home I have been playing the guitar for over 10 years now. Fred was my first guitar teacher and he provided an incredible foundation for acoustic and electric guitar playing. I took lessons from Fred in the comfort of his home for almost 2 years. He not only taught me the mechanics and techniques of excellent guitar playing, but trained me in the areas of music theory, performance, and dynamics. Fred is a musician, not just a guitar player. Therefore; his teaching provides a vast understanding of the nomenclature and will prepare anyone for the journey in mastering the guitar. I highly recommend him, for the beginner to the expert level player.