- Teaches students:
- Ages 10+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
- January 2012
My name is Qinyue(Fiona).
I'm a Chinese native speaker experienced in teaching Mandarin.
I'm very interested in teaching Mandarin to foreigners and hope to be a friend with someone who is interested in Chinese or Chinese culture.Then we can share the ideas, different thoughts.I very much appreciate your interest in China, and it makes me have pride of my country.I can recommend a textbook, or we can work from the one you already have.
I offer reading, writing, listening and speaking lessons as well as specialized one-on-one conversation practice to improve confidence and fluency.
I was a volunteer to teach the mandarin under the Asian Language Union, we created this Union for college student who interested in learning asian language and share the culture background. We gave this platform to people share and learn the language.
• Analyzed sales behavior to determine key performance indicators to predict higher sales performance
• Reviewed internal productivity reports and sales achievement, interviewed and surveyed stakeholders to gather professional inputs, conducted field observation and hospital visit with sales team to collect information
• Conducted statistical analysis to identify top 3 KPIs to be implemented across General Medical business unit
• Consistently employed negotiation skills to secure the most cost-effective purchasing solutions for the company
Really helpful teacher. Answered all of my questions and explained things very clearly. She is good at teaching in a clear and understandable manner and that makes it easier for me to understand the lesson. She is also good at encouraging me to practice more and that helps me to get better in a short amount of time.+ Read More
I took beginner lessons to learn Mandarin with Fiona. She is very patient and well prepared. She is also flexible in varying the lesson plan if there are other areas you are interested in. Overall, would recommend and look forward to taking more lessons with Fiona in the future.+ Read More