- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Eric was raised in the city of Philadelphia. It was at the age of 12, without prior instruction, that Eric began to play the piano and write songs. Seeing this talent Eric was immediately enrolled into music school to take piano lessons. At his local church Eric eventually became the assistant youth choir director and a worship leader. As a songwriter, Eric has shared his music with local artists and has had one of his songs recorded by a local gospel artist.
In 2002, Eric enrolled in Millersville University of Pennsylvania as a music major with voice as his primary instrument. Eric quickly became the choral director for the university's Gospel Choir. This afforded him the opportunity to arrange a contemporary version of the school's Alma Mata which he still leads the choir in to this day. During college Eric also began conducting music workshops, and providing private vocal lessons.
After graduating from Millersville University in 2007 Eric returned to his local church as the Minister of Minister and lead Worship Leader. He established the E-Bernard's Music House, which served as his private vocal school from 2010 -2013. In 2013 Eric became a local Christian/Gospel artist by launching Levite21, a praise and worship ensemble. Levite21 released their first single "Peace & Joy" in December 2013. Eric currently lives in Blue Springs, MO and serves as the Worship Pastor for Bethel Family Worship Center in Kansas City, MO.
Eric is married to his college sweetheart and has 4 small children.
· Singing · In studio Eric is extremely knowledgeable. He's also tremendously patient and encouraging.
· Singing · Online Eric is a great teacher! I'm very insecure about my voice but he made me feel very comfortable. He was knowledgeable, motivating and encouraging. I'm excited to learn more.
· Gospel Singing · Online Eric is a thorough and fun teacher. Today was lesson one and I feel so confident that he will help me get where I want to get with my voice. Can't wait for the next lesson! :)
· Vocal Training · In studio I was very nervous first; Eric made the lesson fun while working on areas
that needed improvement.
· Singing · In studio I had a great experience! Eric is very knowledgable & wants you to your best. He seems to have just as much fun teaching as I did learning & makes you feel comfortable from the get go. I would definitely suggest Eric as a vocal instructor.
· Gospel Singing · In home Eric is an awesome teacher! I've been learning a lot from him during our lessons. He isn't the type of teacher who makes the lessons boring or who makes you feel bad if you make a mistake. He challenges you, he is encouraging, and he makes the lessons fun. I look forward to each lesson, and I'm blessed to have him as a teacher.
· Gospel Singing · In home Excellent, knowledgeable and patient teacher. Thanks much!
· Vocal Training · In studio Eric is an excellent teacher, music leader and coach. His style of teaching is completely comprehensive. He doesn't simply focus on the mechanics of singing, he stresses that dynamics, expression, reflection and emotion are just as important. Eric is a gifted and patient teacher whose instruction provides the training and tools to help you push beyond what you thought was your best.
· Singing · In home Eric is a phenomenal coach! He's so calm. He doesn't bark at you when you mess up. I am harder on myself than he is. He requires your best. He taught me that there's more that I can do with my voice than I thought I was capable off. I admire his skill, and love for his craft. Just phenomenal!
· Vocal Training · In studio I have been a student of Eric for years. He truly is the best vocal coach I have ever worked with. As a gospel singer and worship leader that has a wide rang of experience in the music industry including touring as a back up singer for well known gospel artist in the region, singing on multiple albums, facilitating music workshops, and being a leader music ministries, I am no stranger to what good singing is or how to do it. That is what makes Mr. Eric so special! He knowledge of Music theory, instrumentation, and vocal coaching, were able to propel me to an entirely new level of performance. His training has allowed me to hone and perfect my craft. I have truly grown in knowledge and skill as a DIRECT result of his teaching. He techniques for vocal coaching are one of a kind and work not only beginning singers, but seasoned singers as well. He is the best!