Drumeo Certified Instructor Eric Blume's 35 years of drumming has inspired many students and fans.
Private Drum Instruction for all ages and ability levels.
Made dozens of tours in Europe, Mexico, South America, Canada as well as th United States.
Honoring the Past, Welcoming the Future. . . The Columbus Blues Alliance We are entering our Second Quarter-century as a non-profit Blues Society helping to preserve and nurture the music that is the roots of it all. Our intent is to maintain and encourage ties with all forms of the musical genre including both traditional and electric. Blues music is an ever-evolving art form and we pay homage to both the unknowns and celebrities who have defined and preserved it
· Drum · In studio We were so fortunate to have Eric teach our son drums. He not only taught the necessary mechanics but more-so the "soul" of the instrument. Eric's insight and experience is priceless. There are learned drummers and there are born drummers and Eric is the latter. His unique multi-media teaching style works so well with kids today. Do yourself a favor and choose Eric. You won't be sorry.....
· Drum · In studio Eric is an outstanding teacher! He keeps his students interested by teaching them how to play their favorite songs, but he also manages to work in rudiments and fundamentals. He also introduces them to different drumming styles that they likely haven't heard before. He even worked with other teachers to form weekend jam sessions, so his students get some experience playing with other musicians. This is important for any musician, but so critical for drummers!
· Drum · In studio My 9 year old boy learned a lot and had fun with Eric as his teacher. It was a great combination of learning skills needed to advance and just jamming away to some good tunes. Highly recommended.
· Drum · In studio Eric is a fantastic drum instructor! He is very professional and extremely patient with kids. He has been able to share his knowledge of all types of music with my daughter and his passion for what he does makes it a very fun environment for anyone to learn.
· Drum · In studio Eric was the first drum instructor that my 11 year-old had. If we had any other drum instructor to compare him to, he most likely would have gotten a higher rating. Eric has a passion for drumming that he passes on to his students. His teaching style is unique and trendy. We loved how he showed our kids videos of professional drummers. We also loved how he would tape our kids playing to they could watch themselves. Eric is a very creative individual.
· Drum · In studio My son has been taking lessons from Eric for the past 3 years. He as been extremely easy to work with and has developed a great repor with my son. He has encouraged him to keep learning on drums and make music a great focus in his life. I would highly recommend Eric for your source of lessons!
· Drum · In studio Eric makes it a fun positive experience while teaching. You learn fundamentals as well as finding your own groove listening and playing along with songs. I am playing beats I never thought I would master. He is very patient and encouraging and can teach all ages and skill levels including special needs children. He also video tapes students playing and posts the videos on his youtube page. His passion for music and teaching is passed on to his students and I always walk away from a lesson feeling like I REALLY CAN PLAY THE DRUMS!!!
· · Online Eric is a great instructor who works well with people of all abilities. We transitioned from live lessons to online instruction, and the transition has been pretty seamless. Great overall experience!
· Drum · In studio Eric Blume has the gift of connecting with students at every age, every skill level, every background. He is uniquely able to tap into talent and passion that has not yet been identified and facilitate amazing growth. Our son completely blossomed with him!