- Teaches students:
- Females 5 to 55 and males 5 to 45
- Teaching since:
I have a bachelors in English and a masters degree specialized in English language teaching. I have been teaching for over seven years and have had great results from my students, whether they are IELTS learners or even beginners of English!
Throughout my teaching experience, I have learned that a great part of having a great lesson is not only having amazing teaching material, but also having fun with your students, while tackling their educational needs. I am a passionate teacher who has fun teaching, while giving students a variety of topics to choose from. I want students to feel comfortable expressing their language weaknesses and I always encourage them to always try their best. Teaching is not just giving information, but it is also building a friendly relationship with your student and having them share their thoughts and needs while reaching their goals!
• Working with a diverse group of students and making myself available for them before/after class!
• Encouraging students to put their best effort in their work!
• Bi-weekly assessments (written, oral presentations, conversations)! • Activities/games reflect on students !
• Curriculum development that triggered curiosity and interest/ focused on basics for English language!
• Built trust and relationships with students and parents!
• Motivated and encouraged students to work together as a team and be kind to one another!
• Enhanced student’s imagination through storytelling and encouraged students to share the beginning, middle and end of a story with “what comes next” questions!
Teacher listened to me and made lesson plans to my interest. Daily conversations made me comfortable when I spoke in public. She is very good person and treats me very nicely.
Great teacher! Teacher prepared me for IELTS exam, as well as vocabulary usage. She explains and makes sure you understandon't everything before moving to next task. Thank you,teacher!