- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Send me an email, and we can talk about your goals and how to get you up and running with Photoshop.
- Teaches students:
- Ages 19+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
I am a longtime photographer that has never stopped learning and enjoys teaching and mentoring others. I am an event and portrait photographer who resides on Cape Ann (North of Boston).
My work appears in many publications worldwide, and my fine art photography is internationally collected and is a part of the Peabody Essex Museum collection.
My goal is to make you feel comfortable behind the camera or editing your photos.
• Fine art and studio photographer, showing in Rockport, Gloucester, Marblehead, and Boston.
• The award-winning photographer has appeared in a number of publications worldwide
• FAA-certified UAV pilot
• A lecturer on the topics of Photography, and digital technology
Certificate to fly drone professionally for photography and film.