I've been working professionally as an artist since 2009, making graphics and illustrations for clients and having worked for Disney Research for just over a year. I graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a Bachelor's in Fine Arts in 2012. I'm currently a freelance artist, but I'd also love to contribute to the art education community by inspiring and instructing anyone who wants to learn.
I specialize in drawing/illustration, digital painting, and 2D animation, mostly in the context of video games (with 2D graphics). I can also give advice in the designing of video games as well as marketing them.
My hope and mission is to successfully distribute my knowledge, skills and experience to anyone who wants to acquire them. Thank you for your interest!
- create game graphics for clients (character animations, background imagery, objects, user interface designs)
- digital painting
- 2D animations
- advise in game designs
- advise in game marketing
- worked in Maya, rigging, animating, modeling and rendering
- worked with motion capture data
- created concept art
- created miscellaneous 2D art/illustrations
- made graphics for video games
- created 2D concept art for 3D modelers to model after
- created 3D models with 3D Studio Max
- created all graphics for a video game
- 2D animated characters
- background images
- title logo and UI