- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Hello, my name is Eman Labib! My lessons are fun, interactive, and amusing! I place great emphasis on the spoken part of the language, as this most often yields the best results and retains the interest of students. I offer sessions that will make you able to speak and comprehend Arabic in an easy way by focusing on all of the four language skills and by using effective materials. Together, we will complete exercises, discuss different topics/articles, etc. Lessons will be completed using a variety of tools including videos, audios and interesting dialogues. Moreover, I focus on Quran reading, Modern Standard Arabic, and the Egyptian dialect.
- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
Hello there! My name is Eman Labib. I graduated from Baruch College with a Master's Degree in Health Sciences. My goal is to turn students' weaknesses into strengths and to enable students to get the grade they aspire to achieve in exams an/or assignments. My experience has taught me to believe in guiding rather than instructing; by leading students on a path of discovery to learn, retain and apply, in order to avoid making the same mistakes twice. The main aspect I would love to see in my students is the motivation to succeed and the willingness to learn.
Please do not hesitate to contact me anytime. I have an open availability, which means I am available 24/7. I response as fast as I can via messages. Feel free to ask me questions about my experience or request a lesson. I look forward to:
- Helping you prepare for success with time sensitive exams, including the SATs and ACTs, that take into account the students' needs.
- Helping you develop confidence and boost your grade performance in writing, including basic sentence writing, paragraph and essay development, college applications, and graduate thesis work.
- Enabling you to become confident in your conversational ability. I will help you hold your own conversation for both native and non-native English speakers.
- Helping younger students/learners build their reading, writing, and grammar skills.
- Working on all ESL skills areas as requested.
Everyone learns differently so I work hard to find out what you need and help you get there quickly and efficiently!