- Levels Taught:
- Teaches students:
- and Ages 3+
- Teaching since:
- September 2012
Hi! My name is Elyssa and I can't wait to meet you! I've been teaching private lessons for over five years and have loved helping my students gain skill, confidence, and independence in academia. I attended Binghamton University where I earned a degree in English with a concentration in Journalism. I'm a positive and enthusiastic person and my teaching style is effective, encouraging, and patient. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!
I am flexible, communicative, reliable, and able to travel to your home, teach in my Manhattan apartment, or over Skype.
• Facilitate full-life cycle recruitment for Account Management, Project Management, Digital Strategy, Analytics (Digital, Advanced, Omniture, Google Analytics, SQL, SAS), Digital Project Management, Digital Product Development, Product Marketing, Programmatic Media Buying, Mobile Strategy, Digital Ad Ops, Communications Planning, Digital Planning/Buying, Paid Social, E-mail Marketing, Sales/Business Development, Pharmaceutical Marketing DTC, HCP, Medical Education, E-Commerce, Search (SEO/SEM), Creative (Copywriting, UI/UX, Art Direction, Graphic Design), and more
• Utilize advanced sourcing techniques on LinkedIn, Dice.com Indeed.com, Monster, Facebook and other job boards to identify potential candidates for permanent solutions to client needs
• Maintain steady pipeline of active and passive candidates in order to meet current and future needs of clients
• Use direct recruiting to find appropriate candidates
• Perform interview preps, debriefs, reference, and act as primary intermediary during salary negotiation process
• Generate leads/prospects through warm/cold calls and e-mail blasts
• Responsible for cross-selling business on the candidate side to Technology and Admin teams within The Bachrach Group
I specialize in:
All Subjects K-6
English at all levels
-Create lesson plans for 3rd graders at PS11
-Begin each class with a group warm-up
-Teach children the structure of writing a play
-Mentor and support children as they write their own plays
-Work with students one-on-one and in a group setting twice a week
-Facilitate full life-cycle recruitment for Omnicom Media Group (OMG), the media services division of OmnicomGroup Inc. (NYSE: OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company
• Recruit for Search (SEM/SEO), Biddable Media, Social Media, Paid Social, and Digital Investment roles throughout the US and internationally for Resolution Media, Hearts and Science, OMD, PHD, and BBDO
• Utilize advanced sourcing techniques on LinkedIn to identify potential candidates
• Screen candidates and set up interviews
• Perform interview preps
• Maintain excellent relationships with candidates and hiring managers
• Assist in candidate pre-boarding/on-boarding process
Tutored, organized activities, and played with children
Researched and Wrote Articles about Pop Culture, Religion and History for all five of The Jerusalem Post Youth Magazines
Taught English to 12 and 13 year old Spanish students
Assisted Teacher using small groups to teach daily lesson plan.
Used knowledge of Spanish to communicate to students common English phrases and their Spanish equivalents
Transcribed episodes for the studio to log
Obtained props and various items for use on the set
Worked closely with writers for the show in a supportive capacity
The Dramatists Guild of America was established over eighty years ago, and is the only professional association which advances the interests of playwrights, composers, lyricists and librettists writing for the living stage. The Guild has over 6,000 members nationwide, from beginning writers to the most prominent authors represented on Broadway, Off-Broadway and in regional theaters.+ Read More
An American labor union that represents 8,000 current and retired opera singers, ballet and other dancers, opera directors, backstage production personnel at opera and dance companies, and figure skaters.
An American labor union representing over 160,000 film and television principal and background performers, journalists, and radio personalities worldwide.
The Writers Guild of America, East, (WGAE) is a labor union of thousands of professionals who are the primary creators of what is seen or heard on television and film in the U.S., as well as the writers of a growing portion of original digital media content. Our members write everything from big budget movies to independent films, late night comedy/variety shows to daytime serials, broadcast and radio news, web series, documentaries, and animation. The WGAE works on their behalf to promote and protect the professional and artistic interests of this diverse community. On joining the Guild, writers from an extraordinarily vast range of backgrounds and abilities unite to promote, protect, and maintain important artistic and professional principles. The Guild’s assistance is provided regardless of the writers’ degree of success.+ Read More
She is very patient and decent. She is very gentle, friendly and kind and I would recommend her to anybody interested in learning Spanish. Elyssa is very hard working and wants her students to be very successful.
I was having a lot of trouble in English all year and it wasn't until I started working with Elyssa that my writing and reading got better. Thanks to her, I ended up getting a 92 on the regents. She is also one of the the sweetest people I've ever met and I can't wait to work together again next year.+ Read More