- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a dedicated teacher with total commitment to the success of my students. I have BA in Piano, and MA in Piano Pedagogy from Ukraine.
I have a naturally warm personality, ability to connect to each student easily and create a professional atmosphere during my lessons. I've been teaching piano for 15 years both in my home studio and in various schools, Do-Re-Mi school among them.
Many of my students participate in the Golden Key Festival and Concert International Music Festival and perform at Carnegie Hall and Jazz at Lincoln Center.
Sign up today for the first piano lesson and bring music into your life!
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Piano · In studio Ella is fantastic! My 5yr old daughter has been taking piano classes from Ella and she loves going for her classes. Highly recommended :).
· Piano · In studio Ella is a wonderful piano teacher, she is very professional teacher, and she is very dedicated to teaching, and help out student, we all like her.
· Piano · Both my kids 7 and 9 enjoy their lessons with Ms Ella. Ms Ella is very talented and works really well with kids, she understands how they think, she encourages them and motivates them to feel the emotion of the music. Both of them are doing very well under her tutelage.
· Piano · In studio Ella has been giving my nine-year old daughter weekly piano lessons for at least five years. What really impresses me about Ella is that she is not just teaching my daughter piano, but, in the process, helping her grow up into a young adult. Ella demands the best out of her while showing patience and understanding. In short, I feel lucky that Ella is my daughter's teacher. I highly recommend her.