- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Singing and acting are some of the most rewarding things a person can do in life. To tell a story to an audience. To change their lives forever through a single note. It's an incredible experience. I aim to bring that experience to you in the best way possible. Using my experience as both a performer and a teacher to find who you are as a performer and work from there to master your art form.
Whether you want to sing/act for fun or for your career, I can help bring your skills to that level.
For more info, please see my website www.eliyahusinger.com or feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
I can't wait to hear from you!!
Studio equipment: Keyboard, Classical nylon string guitar, microphone and speakers, music stands, blank sheet music, sheet music for any song you could imagine.
Travel equipment: Transportable keyboard, sheet music, music stand, classical nylon string guitar.
Please note that I also teach out of studios in the times square area if you'd prefer not to travel all the way up to the upper west side or if you want early morning lessons or late evening lessons.
· Singing · In studio Mr. Kheel is a nice and patient teacher. I felt bad with singing because I think I have a bad voice. Eliyahu made me realize I was just not singing in the right way. He developed many interesting but effective exercises, and he explains why these exercises help, that really make sense and made me feel "singing well" can be achieved step by step with his guidance and my effort.
· Singing · In studio I could not have asked for a better voice teacher. Eliyahu put his heart into his teaching. He would always come up with new, fun exercises to get my voice to do what he wanted it to (like magic!), and I also felt so comfortable with him, and never EVER was worried to take risks with my voice in front of him. I also have stage fright and he helped me work on this greatly. He was able to give me wonderful advice on acting and showed me that there is so much more to singing than just hitting the right notes. Eliyahu is a wonderful person and teacher and I highly, highly recommend him! Best voice teacher EVER!
· Singing · In studio Eliyahu helped me make a connection with my voice. He is a great teacher who taught me a lot about the voice and is fun to work with! I looked forward to seeing him weekly and will miss him as he moves to NY.
· · In home Eliyahu has helped my daughter so much with her singing! She was very shy at first. But just in the past few weeks of lessons, her voice has completely opened up and she's really starting to shine! I highly recommend Eliyahu! What a great teacher!
· Acting · In studio What an experience this was! I left the lesson more confident about my acting than i've ever been before!! He helped me so much!!!! Thank you Eliyahu!!
· Singing · Eliyahu has a passion for his craft that is very rare. I have worked with him for a long time now performing alongside him and learning from him. He is not only an incredibly hard working and skilled performer, but one of the nicest people you will ever meet and an incredible teacher.
· Singing · In studio Eliyahu is an incredible teacher who continues to help me improve my singing and learn all about music in general. I highly recommend him for anyone looking to become a better performer!
· Singing · Eliyahu has taught above and beyond what I expected from a beginner vocal lesson. He makes it fun and has taught me the basics of jaw exercises and techniques to help sing with the "breath" and not the "throat" . After the first class, my breathing has improved and I have gained more confidence in myself and my voice. I recommend him to anyone looking to start or improve their vocal training.
· Singing · In studio Eliyahu is a wonderful teacher. Great at finding new ways to explain things and is very patient with people like me who are slower learners than some. He performs a lot though, so his schedule can be varied. That's my only complaint. He's awesome to work with.
· Singing · In home Eliyahu is a great teacher !