- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate
- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
I am singing for all my live! But also, when I was eighteen years old, I started to study in a theater, and that become my second passion in my live. So, I am an actress too. And I think, that a singer must not only to sing a song, but to tell it to its audience.
• Teaching children in vocals, the basics of music and solfeggio.
• I had small groups of five to six children between the ages of 4 and 13. We played special music games, studied different songs and took part in concerts.
• Solo performances and participation in concerts.
• I played several solo jazz concerts and took part in some concerts with other singers. I am a twice winner of festival “Song of the Year” (2015 and 2017).
• Participation in puppet shows, musical design of performances.
• Our small theater (art director Elena Treshinskaya and myself) represented musical puppet shows and plays for children, as well as for adults. We had about eight plays in repertoire. I assisted director, participated in shows as a puppeteer and also worked as a sound engineer for our performances.
• Participation in theatre plays
• It was my first theatre, my home theatre. I played in many plays and shows, participate in concerts. I was acting, singing and dancing there.
I want to express my great gratitude to our teacher Elena Vladimirovna.She was engaged with my daughter, 7 years old, during the year with vocals and puppet theater.
The vocal lessons were very interesting. The most part was given to exercises for breathing.Everything in a playful form, funny voice exercises, for young children -
it's very important.My daughter started to feel confident in her voice, began to sing relaxed, learned to hear music.
At the theatrical class, the daughter learned how to independently make dolls from various materials, to manage them, also she got some acting skills
Elena Vladimirovna is attentive, kind and understanding teacher, who wants to teach her pupils a lot.